7.6

1. May 17, 2011
    This game is fantastic. The charm, the cute character design, the great music and the challenge all lead up to Mighty Milky Way being an amazing experience. WayForward has crafted another title with care. The 8 dollars used on this game will definitely not be wasted. So if you have a DSi or a 3ds (when the eshop becomes available); Do not miss this title.
  2. Nov 16, 2011
    I dunno what the game developers were thinking when they made this game, but I'm sure glad they thought that way. The unique game play, cute characters and the amount and length of levels will be worth every cent of this eight dollar game. My only complaint about this game would be that in some levels were extremely difficult because you have the perfect angle and accuracy when jumpingI dunno what the game developers were thinking when they made this game, but I'm sure glad they thought that way. The unique game play, cute characters and the amount and length of levels will be worth every cent of this eight dollar game. My only complaint about this game would be that in some levels were extremely difficult because you have the perfect angle and accuracy when jumping off of planets. But nevertheless, a great game overall!!! Expand
  3. Jul 13, 2013
    A cute puzzle game with great characters and music. It will have you smiling every time. The length is pretty great too for the price of game so i don't think you will regret picking it up.

1. Simple fun. [Aug 2011, p.91]
  2. Jul 6, 2011
    One of the very best and most substantial titles DSiWare has to offer. [July 2011, p.77]
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    Its nonsensical charm – cartoon aliens, sweeties that make planets, and a robot T-Rex – as well as a winning extra mode (which basically makes planets into timebombs) after completion rounds off an original and deep hybrid.