Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits DS

• Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
8.9

1. BillS.
    Jan 8, 2006
    Are the graphics cheesy? Yes. is the concept a little boring?(get from the top to the bottom) Yes. But there is something about this game that just sucks you in. It is a pain in the butt to get down to your goal and it makes you want to get further than your last time. I bought this with hopes of a game that may keep me busy for a while. I is not one of my top games in my library. A Are the graphics cheesy? Yes. is the concept a little boring?(get from the top to the bottom) Yes. But there is something about this game that just sucks you in. It is a pain in the butt to get down to your goal and it makes you want to get further than your last time. I bought this with hopes of a game that may keep me busy for a while. I is not one of my top games in my library. A definite buy and at the discounted prices most stores are pricing it at Get it Collapse
  2. MattM.
    Apr 18, 2005
    A fun frantic title that lacks depth. Luckily its replayability makes up for it. If it had single cart multiplayer it would have snagged another point from this fan.
  3. JordanE.
    Feb 26, 2005
    This game is a groundbreaker!!!! No seriously it is,up to Wario Ware, Wario Ware shouldn't even exist.This game is just one of my fave's.Amazing Features action packed (like every game should be) and well presented. HIGHLY Recommended for any DS owner.
  4. KurtA.
    Jan 9, 2005
    Great game, well established title, good game to own for the ds despite its lacking "dual screen" functionality. Little usage of the touch screen, very optional but that shouldn't interfer with the quality of gameplay which I believe is crucial in rating a games quality. Helps get through monday morning math class. B+
  5. Aazlain
    Jan 4, 2005
    Metacritic's score for bomberman is pretty acurate but if you are a puzzle fun, like myself, this game will rank closer to 90% to you. A must buy for puzzle game fans.
  6. JoseL.
    Dec 8, 2004
    Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits is an excellent puzzle game. Fast-paced and action packed, it's a good buy for any fans of action games and / or puzzle games.

#8 Most Discussed DS Game of 2004

If you like to think just a bit more and still have a good time, then dig yourself a hole with Mr. Driller.
    While making some use of the dual-screen, touch-screen format of the DS, Drill Spirits feels neither revolutionary nor new.
  3. Game Informer
    It's nothing spectacular, but all systems need good puzzle games and this seems to fit the bill nicely. [Jan 2005, p.149]