N+ DS

7.5

1. Aug 15, 2013
    If you are into Ninja games, you'll most likely enjoy this game. Really addicting and somehow challenging, non-linear story mode. I wish Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection worked for this game, it doesn't.
  2. DME
    Oct 23, 2010
    Graphics are improved. But sound is pretty much the same (except for 3 new BGM tracks). There are only 200 single player levels, where as Nv14 (the freeware game for PC) has 400. Multiplayer requires more than one copy of the game (not worth it) and Wifi Online Capabilities have been terminated... leaving us with a nearly pointless level editor. Controls are very impressive and it fitsGraphics are improved. But sound is pretty much the same (except for 3 new BGM tracks). There are only 200 single player levels, where as Nv14 (the freeware game for PC) has 400. Multiplayer requires more than one copy of the game (not worth it) and Wifi Online Capabilities have been terminated... leaving us with a nearly pointless level editor. Controls are very impressive and it fits the DS well. But the levels just aren't as challenging as Nv14. If you want a real challenge, then download the freeware. If this game had more replay value, working WiFi, a longer campain, and single-card multiplayer, then all would be good. But "would-be" just isn't. Collapse
  3. DavisF.
    Jun 15, 2009
    This game is fun and it fits the Ds like a glove. The best part is you can make download or upload your own levels. The only bad part is it can be frustraiting.
  4. DJT
    Sep 22, 2008
    Completely suprised by this little title! For $20, it's a fantastic game for casual gamers. Perfect for the DS! Just pick up and play! Loads and LOADS of replay. Simple to use map generator. You could build a map in seconds and play on it! Tons of downloadable maps. Great fun... seriously pick it up.
  5. MarcvanErp
    Sep 18, 2008
    I think N+ is a good game, but despite how much fun it is, it is way too short. I finished this game in +- 4 hours, and if you compare that to N-game on the pc (which is free for download by the way) it just doest measure up to it. N+ is also alot easier than N-game for the pc, which is not only due to the easier levels but some things in the game mechanics have been changed to the little I think N+ is a good game, but despite how much fun it is, it is way too short. I finished this game in +- 4 hours, and if you compare that to N-game on the pc (which is free for download by the way) it just doest measure up to it. N+ is also alot easier than N-game for the pc, which is not only due to the easier levels but some things in the game mechanics have been changed to the little ninja's aventage. So in conclusion, N+ is a good game, but I will stop playing it in less than a week, whereas the pc version will probably ruin my future exams. Expand
  6. DME
    Oct 23, 2010

#34 Most Discussed DS Game of 2008
#9 Most Shared DS Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    The easily frustrated should probably stay away, and for what it is, the game's MSRP of $29.99 seems a bit steep. [May 2008, p.89]
  2. The gameplay is simple and easy to master, but it is also challenging enough to keep gamers pounding themselves in disgust because of whatever mistake they're bound to make in the game's 200+ levels.
    This is an extremely polished game that fits the DS like a glove. It's got style, grace, and attitude, and it feels good to play. The physics are great, and almost every level is fiendishly clever.