Naruto: Ninja Destiny DS

4.4

1. Nov 9, 2011
    Sadly, "Naruto Ninja Destiny" is one ugly looking DS game with terrible graphics and simplistic dialogue.
  2. Nov 8, 2013
    Not a great game to begin with. The graphics are horrible and glitchy and the controls are suckish. I mean, what was Bandai thinking when they gave this game out to millions of children. I, however, have played this game and I must say it sucks. I never played it after how short the story was and how short the character roster was. All in all, this game sucks and should be thrown in a fire.
  3. Apr 19, 2015
    Naruto: Ninja Destiny is a very, average game at best. The fighting mechanics are very simple and almost to the point requires no though into what "combo" can I do. The story mode is short and trust me after you've played the story mode, you would never want to go back. The Battle mode is practically what you get from the story mode, just battles. No fun, not much characters. WirelessNaruto: Ninja Destiny is a very, average game at best. The fighting mechanics are very simple and almost to the point requires no though into what "combo" can I do. The story mode is short and trust me after you've played the story mode, you would never want to go back. The Battle mode is practically what you get from the story mode, just battles. No fun, not much characters. Wireless Battle mode... lawl. And the menu, just looking at the menu can give you a synopsis of how this game will be. A bad to average game both Naruto and Non Naruto fans will say "School project or a game created under 90 minutes?" Expand

#48 Most Discussed DS Game of 2008

1. Nintendo Power
    Bump the challenge up a notch, however, and playing the game requires a bit more strategy(and becomes a lot more fun). [Mar 2008, p.88]
    A much-needed leap in the right direction, as the game draws its inspiration from the Clash of Ninja series, and succeeds in delivering one of the best fighting games on DS, and it’s only going to get better down the line.
    Worst of all, Ninja Destiny doesn't offer infrastructure play for online battles. All of this, combined with the hollow mechanics and lackluster design, makes it hard for even the most hardcore Naruto fan to appreciate Naruto: Ninja Destiny.