8.3

1. May 26, 2011
    A very adorable game that has a nice reference to Dragon Ball Z in it. A nice tower-defense strategy to play on-the-go if you're bored. Just don't expect to play it for long; the action gets VERY repetitive VERY quickly.
  2. Oct 16, 2010
    Coming from someone who doesn't normally like strategy games I loved this one. It was cute yet not too childish. The story line was engaging and the levels were nice and diverse. Finished it pretty fast though, would have liked it to be longer.

1. Although Ninjatown’s gameplay is not necessarily my style, it is at its heart a worthy and very sound tower defence game.
    Taking Tower Defense to a playful and portable level, Ninjatown is more fun than a plateful of ninja cookies. The succinct levels make for great bite-sized portable portions of gameplay, and the ninja antics will have you gobbling it up.
  3. If we're being picky, we could say that Ninjatown might be a bit too cute for some, and not quite as in depth as other tower defence games on the DS (the recent Lock's Quest springs to mind), but on the whole it's a fun, accessible strategy title with a lovely art style that's sure to please fans of the genre.