• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Jan 16, 2007
8.6

1. JoshM.
    Jan 20, 2007
    If I could bring myself to look at it objectively, I would give this game a lower score. However, the writing is just too freaking good (though not Alexander O. Smith good), coupled with the awesome presentation, for it to get anything but a 10.
  2. Stefan
    Jan 29, 2007
    It's a must-play. The gamplay is identical to the previous one (minus a couple of things), but the cases are much more imaginative and gripping.
  3. SergioC.
    Jan 9, 2007
    Not as good as the original. I hear number three is the best.
  4. Christopher
    Jan 18, 2007
    Almost as good as the original, although I don't care for the Psych Lock feature as much.
  5. Jun 11, 2014
    Even though many say that this game is the worst in the series, it still has that great soundtrack, captivating story, and that good old satisfying "OBJECTION!" This is a must for someone who's ready to play the whole series, and in the end, a solid entry in the crime genre.

1. The few tweaks to the mechanics provide a better experience, complete with the tricky puzzles and amusing dialog that make the original so notable. [JPN Import]
  2. More of the same courtroom drama so fans shouldn’t be disappointed. [JPN Import]
  3. This is the most joyfully daft fun imaginable, bursting with in-jokes and hilarious set-pieces. [JPN Import]