Pokemon Dash DS

5.8

1. BillG.
    Oct 19, 2005
    Every thing aboutt this game is fantastic I give it 100 out of ten.
  2. OdieS.
    May 3, 2005
    This is sooooo boring and stupid I think it is the worst pokemon game!
  3. TonyH.
    Sep 4, 2007
    I'll give it a one for the new idea, but overall its very disappointing! The graphics are decent, the plot was new, the game overall repatative! You are put through the same thing with your hand cramping. The worst pokemon game of the franchise!
  4. Raap
    Feb 12, 2005
    Goood, goood.
  5. ll
    Mar 24, 2005
    Odotan tätä innolls kun saan.
  6. Nevan
    Mar 31, 2005
    It was one of the best nintento DS games ever.Because when you finsh the game theres a even harder level and when you put in a pokemon Gba game there are courses shaped as your pokemon.
  7. ChuckNorris
    Aug 20, 2008
    This game was terrible! The AI is insanely hard, once you get to medium, and they know where to go, while you're running in circles, frantically looking at your map, trying to find where to go. And why can you only play as Pikachu? It's boring and frustrating. Spend your money elsewhere.
  8. AB
    Mar 16, 2005
    Never have I seen such a stupid game. I suffer every time my brother plays it. Pokémon Dash is a grueling form of sincere evil sustained in a cartridge that is placed in a console that will tear the souls of innocent children (and me when I have to hear the terrible sound or see the horrid graphics).
  9. HenryL.
    Apr 30, 2005
    Nice game.Repetitive,but I don't care.The graphics are swell.The sound is superb.Harder Gp's tracks shaped like your Pokemon...Great.I recomend this for all Pokemon fans.Not my problem if you think it sucks.That's your opinion only.
  10. NintendoPSBox
    May 13, 2005
    An insult to the Pokemon franchise.
  11. GraemeB.
    Jul 15, 2006
    When I bought this, I got bored after the first race. I even had more fun watching a drop of paint dry.
  12. AlM.
    Mar 14, 2005
    Weak game!Weak graphics! Weak music!
  13. Jan 9, 2011
    Pokemon Dash shows a welcome difference to other pokemon games, taking on an entirely new concept. The game is highly enjoyable, including added features, and works quite surprisingly well. After a while, the style of the game gets boring, but will soak up a couple of hours time every now and again.
  14. Jul 26, 2016
    Can't believe I'm saying this but pokemon dash is okay. Sure it is flawed like only playing as pikachu, horrible controls, and more but there is a fair share of good things to offer.

#19 Most Discussed DS Game of 2005
#37 Most Shared DS Game of 2005

1. The mix of rules and conditions mean that Dash is unique. It's more of an 'orienteering' game than anything else and while it lasts it's exceedingly good fun, especially in multiplayer. Unfortunately, once you've got the hang of things there's little in the way of extra modes to unlock. [NGC]
  2. Amazingly, the game still manages to be rather fun if you can get past the warts.
  3. Simply one of the laziest uses of the DS's touch screen technology to date, featuring highly repetitive gameplay that gets old before you've even finished your first race.