Real Time Conflict: Shogun Empires DS

• Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
5.6

1. B.Black
    Apr 2, 2006
    The AI of this game is stupid. It could have been a much better game. I have better strategy games on my cellphone. Not worth it. Sorry I bought it. I should have just waited for Age of Empires.
  2. ChrisD
    Sep 22, 2009
    An all around disappointment. The real time conflict was clumsy and not worth it which encouraged you to just let the AI handle it and leave it to chance. The most challenging part of the game was convincing yourself to play it.
  3. JohnW.
    Nov 30, 2005
  4. Jan 15, 2012
    This game is way too easy. I had to try to lose. It's like it wasn't finished. A difficulty setting could have made a big difference.But this game did have some good things:like the war battle team battles and the catapult.

1. Nintendo Power
    Though the game shines in strategy play, it lacks luster when the focus is on individual events. [Dec 2005, p.124]
    It is simply no fun to explore, painful to play, and lacking of everything that makes strategy titles entertaining and addictive.
  3. You would think that a real-time strategy game would be a great fit for the Nintendo DS, but stay away from this one, with its busted artificial intelligence and half-baked minigames.