• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
8.6

1. JinF.
    Feb 6, 2006
    i don't know the graphix are awefull, controls too... and alot of cheesiness is packed in package... this game was supposed to be so much better.
  2. ChrisD
    Sep 22, 2009
    I love the RE series. I have a DS. I thought it would be nice to revisit the original... with some new twists! I feel let down. It was true to the original in some of the worst ways. The controls are just as awkward (even more so if you have to cut zombies with your stylus every now and again) the graphics and sound are dated and lacking even for the DS, etc. You won't use some of I love the RE series. I have a DS. I thought it would be nice to revisit the original... with some new twists! I feel let down. It was true to the original in some of the worst ways. The controls are just as awkward (even more so if you have to cut zombies with your stylus every now and again) the graphics and sound are dated and lacking even for the DS, etc. You won't use some of the added features like the multiplayer mode so don't get excited. If you're new to RE give it a shot, it's a wonderful series, but if you've been playing RE for a decade now I'd recommend reliving your nostalgia on a different system. Expand

1. The ten year old puzzles are still there, graphics are the same mostly, and you still have to use ribbons to save. On the other hand door and cutscenes can be skipped, loading in between areas is almost instantaneous, and DS frills are fun. [JPN Import]
    Nothing is more impressive than seeing good 3D graphics on a system considered "underpowered" in that area (see also: "Panzer Dragoon" on the Sega Saturn), and you get the whole package with Deadly Silence.
  3. The PlayStation action adventure classic makes an unlikely appearance on the Nintendo DS, complete with some surprising new twists and all the gory scares that made the original so memorable.