Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon DS

• Release Date: Aug 14, 2007
8.1

1. SlytailL.
    Nov 6, 2007
    I played it for about an hour, but then I couldn't put it down fast enough. I got the plant/water/sleep cycle down, but then the game just stopped making sense. You'd think you'd be able to go into the sad looking town, visit the blacksmith, and buy a tool... NOOOO, you have to hunt down the right non-related person to speak to, and in the right conditions to get any I played it for about an hour, but then I couldn't put it down fast enough. I got the plant/water/sleep cycle down, but then the game just stopped making sense. You'd think you'd be able to go into the sad looking town, visit the blacksmith, and buy a tool... NOOOO, you have to hunt down the right non-related person to speak to, and in the right conditions to get any particular tool. And don't get me started on the Rune Point idea. Unless you like mindless tedium, go somewhere else to have fun. Expand

1. A great game with an overwhelming amount of things to do giving you a lot of freedom to explore the little world and follow the main story at your own pace. [JPN Import]
  2. Very fun indeed. [Dec 2007, p.62]
    For Harvest Moon fans, Rune Factory is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. The game balances a classic farming system (with some changes for the better) along with a full dungeon-crawling aspect, monster collection, and all the added goodies you’d expect from the franchise.