8.7

1. Aug 15, 2012
    The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. The best Tetris ever made. Enough said.
  2. Jan 4, 2011

Metroid Prime (Trilogy)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Resident Evil 4
    Tetris DS
    Words with Friends (Scrabble)
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mike Tysonâ
  3. Nov 30, 2010
    With a Nintendo twist on a classic great, Tetris DS has all it needs to re-capture the hearts of old fans and bring new fans to the franchise, comprising of multiple modes, there's much more than just dropping blocks and clearing lines. There are some competitive modes which have you building against another played, with each line cleared adding more blocks to your opponents side. All-in-all this is a puzzle game well worth getting and can hold your attention for hours at a time, but can also be played in small bursts. Expand
  4. Mar 23, 2012
    Tetris DS is basically a DS version of Tetris, except, with additional features to it, like online play, puzzle mode, etc.

Long before I even played Tetris, (nor Tetris DS), I've always been a fan of puzzle games. Tetris DS especially. It's highly addictive, and if you're able to play online, I don't think you'll stop... Not even to take a break. What's great: It's online play, and
    gameplay elements.

What's not so great: Me turning off my DS to grab something to eat...

Would I recommend this game to a friend?
    Who would I NOT recommend this game to?!
  5. Aug 4, 2013
    Good ol solid Tetris with great multiplayer.
    It doesn't have to be more complicated than that.

It has some game modes added, but in the end, its all about multiplayer Tetris.

8 out of 10.
  6. Jan 21, 2014
    This is the best version of Tetris I have ever played. It is the perfect marriage of a classic game we all know, Tetris, and a plethora of beloved NES characters. It is excellent in both single player and multiplayer mode. If you are a fan this is a must buy.

You haven't lived until you've played ten player Tetris complete with rotation-freezing lightning bolts and piece-shifting banana peels flying between the systems. And the addition of internet play, while nothing new to PC Netris gamers, is a fantastic option, even if it's just a little minimalist in options.
  2. I can't think of a better way to kill a long plane ride, and I expect lapsed Tetris fans who've migrated to other puzzle games will be making their way back into the fold after playing this excellent reinvention of one of gaming's greatest titles. [Apr 2006, p.134]
  3. A must own title for the Nintendo DS. The combination of classic puzzling, new twists on the Tetris theme, seamless and lag-free online play, and classic Nintendo touches (including a nice collection of remixed NES tunes), makes Tetris DS a keeper.