The Rub Rabbits! DS

• Release Date: Feb 13, 2006
7.7

1. MariBrito
    Sep 29, 2009
    I love this game!!! it's true that it is very similar to Feel the Magic, but if it wasn't it wouldn't be a true sequel!! I mean they added some new cool features, and different games!! but in the same crazy, freaking, cool style!! and it is true that if you don't like one of them then you won't like the other! I loved the first! and in consequence I love this one!!!
  2. J.L.Toledo
    Jul 21, 2006
    I really liked the game, but lets be realistics, if you are to desesperated to have a girl then look for this game, or for wath other reason people bought it?
  3. SarahT.
    Mar 7, 2006
    This game is GREAT!! I think this because for a start the graphics, and artistry is amazing and their is loads to do on it, and secondly(th big point) is that this game helps all thoses people out there who aren't very confident, it develops their social skills and gives them confidence to talk to people of the oppisite sex in a different way.

#55 Most Discussed DS Game of 2006

1. It should be no surprise that "Feel the Magic: XX/YY"'s sequel, The Rub Rabbits (a.k.a. Where Do Babies Come From? in Japan) lives up to its predecessor in every way shape and form, and even manages to surpass it in most aspects. [JPN Import]
  2. The thirty plus mini games in Where do Babies Come From are great for quick plays, but this title is really designed for people who absolutely loved "Feel the Magic XX/XY." [JPN Import]
  3. Nintendo Power
    Appealing on many levels, and its most shocking moments are sure to raise a few eyebrows. [Mar 2006, p.87]