7.6

1. SteveC.
    May 11, 2007
    Very complex and a lot of fun. It makes my daily train commute go by very quickly. Fans of sim games will love it.
  2. GordonD.
    May 8, 2007
    If you liked the original you'll love this, superb game!!
  3. JamesP.
    May 31, 2007
    Truly wonderful game that brngs back warm memories of childhood...
  4. TyK.
    Apr 19, 2007
    I've never played the original, and I am really enjoying this one. It's just the right amount, not too much and not too little. I'll be playing and enjoying this for some time.
  5. AlexanderM.
    Aug 21, 2007
    Just to comment on Sean's review of the game: circling and/or checking to select is to make sure you don't accidentally press something else. Tapping on staff to make them go faster is just replacing having to actually 'speak' to them. If this, rotating camera, and your little sister didn't like it either is all your saying, that is not proving it is not a good game. :)
  6. Apr 15, 2012
    This game is really fun and comes in handy when you have the action replay ds card to use so you can get cheats for it. this game is very fun and you can get unlimited money if you have the action replay ds card.
  7. Nov 9, 2014
    It's basically a port to DS. It's a good game that is fun to play on the go, and I would recommend it to anyone who likes simulation games. I would have liked to see maybe a small graphical update - but nevertheless this bullfrog classic has made a smooth transition to 3DS.

#30 Most Discussed DS Game of 2007
#46 Most Shared DS Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    The game does have a whimsical charm, however, and the majority of play control is touch-activated and intuitive. [May 2007, p.86]
  2. Gamestyle does still love Theme Park just as much as when we first played it in 1994, it is still disappointing to see that EA Japan haven't added anything apart from having a little helper guide you through the game.
    Young players will immediately point at the lack of some "obvious" features such as a full multiplayer mode (the current mode only consists of visiting other players' parks without any real way of interacting with them).