4.9

1. Oct 6, 2012
    This is obviously the weakest entry in the Warioware series. It has a limited, yet fun, selection of minigames. Set up is hard and is by no means what classified as a portable game.
  2. Aug 14, 2013
    Warioware snapped is the worst title in the warioware series. As usual, it's a collection of microgames you play on your own. But there are only four themes, each with five minigames that always appear in that theme. Warioware snapped attempts to use the potential of the dsi camera to play the games. To win each game, you may need to move your head in a particular way, or your hands, for example.
    This had potential for a lot of fun, but is bad for these reasons: to set up each round takes a very long time for the camera to recognise you actually exist. Also, whenever you lose a minigame, it's down to the camera's bad eyesight, not your lack of ability. But the thing is, these minigames are so easy and simple, only an idiot could possibly lose them- unless the camera messes up, which is often. You may need to wave to someone (wow, I can wave my hand!), or eat the food by chomping your jaw up and down.
    All of the minigames are pointlessly easy, and I think Nintendo meant that to be the case because there is no high scores, and once the five minigames in whatever category you chose are over, that's it. The minigames are so few they are not randomly selected. At the end of each game, the video of you doing these actions is shown ,with photoshopping. It can be quite funny, but if you 'lost' a minigame, this appears broken. Also, the videos aren't even saved.
    I would not go as far as to call Warioware Snapped a game. It's not even a tech demo, as it constantly fails to see you. This sort of thing can be played more reliably on a computer, with actual fun.
  3. Aug 14, 2013

The camera minigames are a lot of fun and that fun is enhanced with the payoff of the snapshots that have been taken during gameplay. It's a huge letdown that you can't save these snapshots, however, and hopefully Nintendo will let the team finish what they started so that gamers can send their wacky photo sessions to their friends.
  2. Lets the series down; it feels more like a tech demo than anything else – there's no replay value because high-scores and full games have been removed, and then you have to be content with the fact that there are only 20 microgames to play (instead of the hundreds available in every other WarioWare!)
  3. It is a good proposal, although with some flaws which don't prevent this game to be enjoyable and original. Sometimes it's hard for the camera to give us the green light, but except for this details, it works, and very well indeed, and we'll laugh with the ridiculous photographs it has taken.