• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 19, 2004
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. Feb 1, 2014
    I don't know why there are positive ratings for this game. The controls are bad, the story is bad and everything overall is bad. I feel I'm being generous giving this game a 2/10. The volleyball minigame is ok, but thats the only bit I find decent.
  2. Jul 8, 2013
    this is an amazing game!It's just all great!I love the show,keep in mind that I'm in my pre-teen years it just all great!The only thing that's not so great is that you can only play as Angelica

1. Only buy this for the little ones, especially if they're fans of the television program, otherwise there isn't much reason to bother with this - although I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that!
  2. It's obvious that the designers cared about their product and their target audience.
  3. Perfect for a seven year old girl. My little cousin was all over it. I think she convinced another of my aunts to purchase a copy of the game for her daughter so they can exchange secrets and so forth. As a game, All Grown Up: Express Yourself is mediocre, however.