Atomic Betty Game Boy Advance
  • Publisher: Namco
  • Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
7.6

1. Jan 15, 2012
    I was very surprised at the level of ingenuity in this title. It would have been easy to make a sub-standard platformer, slap an Atomic Betty label on it, and call it a game. Instead, we get a character-switching puzzle game, with well thought-out levels and some increasing difficulty.Much like the distinctive homegrown television series, Atomic Betty's sophomore GBA venture is screwball, carefree fun at its very best and a tribute to how far the Canadian gaming industry has come in such a short period of time.Best game so far...

1. I was very surprised at the level of ingenuity in this title. It would have been easy to make a sub-standard platformer, slap an Atomic Betty label on it, and call it a game. Instead, we get a character-switching puzzle game, with well thought-out levels and some increasing difficulty.
  2. Much like the distinctive homegrown television series, Atomic Betty's sophomore GBA venture is screwball, carefree fun at its very best and a tribute to how far the Canadian gaming industry has come in such a short period of time.
  3. A better-than-average game for kids, and one that will keep them on their mental toes, to boot.