Cars Game Boy Advance
  • Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Jun 6, 2006
4.0

1. Feb 13, 2015
    Do not buy this game at all. It made me bored after 20 minutes. If you want a good racing game on GBA then buy Need For Speed Underground. This game is not worth the price. Or buy the PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox and Xbox 360 versions. Even the DS version was bad, but at least it's better than this. Bad music, terrible gameplay, terrible controls and traffic cars are in the way during a race.
  2. Feb 12, 2015
    What is this? This is the worst GBA game I've played. The controls are so bad, cars are in the way, and it has terrible gameplay. Who would give this a positive review?
  3. BubbleMan
    Jun 19, 2006
    I thought this game would be bad, but when I played it I was surprised! It was actually a really fun game with great graphics, awesome sound, and exciting gameplay! I mean in this game it's even fun to lose! I reccomend playing it at least once in your whole life.

1. Fans of the movie will probably be satisfied with Cars for the GBA. The game is a competent movie tie-in and a good racing game in its own right. The limited number of events, though, combined with the lack of a multiplayer mode, means that those looking to add another racing game to their GBA collection should probably look elsewhere.
  2. Cars is a decent racer, but ultimately, it is too fast and too rigid for its own good. {Aug 2006, p.86]
  3. Sometimes, the flaws make the masterpiece, and sometimes, the flaws just make something flawed. More a case of the latter than the former, Cars is a game that is a rental at best, unless you have children who are really, really into the movie, or if you really liked Kirby Air Ride but didn't care much for all that replay value.