Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Game Boy Advance

3.8

1. Jun 9, 2016
    The graphics are good the controls aren't to bad. The levels seem to related to other games and are repetitive. And the music stinks. But it kinda aged well. This game is okay.
  2. May 30, 2015
    Very good game I would recommend to any fan of the movie or book. Good graphics, fun gameplay and excellent level design. Give this one a try if you are a fan of the film.
  3. Nov 9, 2011
    I think it looks good visually but the gameplay is partially broken and the feels too inspired from the movie. I don't completely hate it but it wasn't too special.
  4. J.Bag
    Dec 29, 2005
    Just a terrible game. Nothing more to say, really. Combined single stragety and annoying graphics to get something of lower class as this.
  5. BonbonA.
    Aug 5, 2005
    Ehm.. Yeah, the book was awesome for such a novel for children. N the movie? Was not bad, I think. But this 1? Oh my God! If you r a fan of *Charlie and the Chocolate Factory*, you might buy it, right? Believe me, you'll make a *wonderful* mistake if you do something without care. Trust me n just.. don't do that, ok?

1. The prized glass elevator can't even lift your spirits on this one.
  2. Nintendo Power
    If the game was made harder by having a time requirement or more difficult enemies to negotiate, it could be very solid. [Sept 2005, p.84]
  3. There isn't really any fun to be had past an hour, if you can even get that far without replacing the cartridge slot with something more... fun.