Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Nov 20, 2005
5.4

1. NatsuriI.
    Mar 10, 2006
    It's very good, Kaznapped strikes a great balance between fun and challenging, considering the effort to unlock everything that is there. The short plot is the only shortcoming, but if you're a HHPAY fan, then you're in for a real treat!
  2. Jul 22, 2016
    I think this game is very fun of the great gameplay and the music and much much more this game should NEVER be hated it is my 8th favorite game of all time.
  3. Jul 22, 2016
    Kaznapped is not bad it is actually good. The game does lack a lot but doesn't get repetitive and doesn't get me annoying. This game is very great and I think it is fun!

1. AceGamez
    Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi fans in the five to ten year age range will probably love this game because it isn't very difficult, it's based on well-known cartoon characters and there are a few mini-games and incentives that will keep them entertained.
  2. Overall, Altron and D3 have a real chart-topper for fans of the show with Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped!. The levels are short enough for quick play while traveling and battery backup means you can save as you go (no passwords!).
  3. In a post-apocalyptic GBA market saturated with reason after reason to "just buy a Nintendo DS, already," Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi: Kaznapped! is a surprisingly solid breath of fresh air.