Ice Nine Game Boy Advance

6.2

1. XDCC
    Oct 3, 2005
    This game is bad. This game will give us duty. I don't play the game that includes duty. Do not buy this game or You will become lost feelings.
  2. SergioS.
    Apr 19, 2004
    I had been waiting for this game for almost one year, and I couldn't be more disappointed. The graphical engine is not bad, but not much better than the ones used in Duke or Doom II, with just a few additions, such a snipper rifle. But when we come to gameplay is where Ice Nine completely fails. You have to complete the missions in a very structured manner, and can be killed at any I had been waiting for this game for almost one year, and I couldn't be more disappointed. The graphical engine is not bad, but not much better than the ones used in Duke or Doom II, with just a few additions, such a snipper rifle. But when we come to gameplay is where Ice Nine completely fails. You have to complete the missions in a very structured manner, and can be killed at any moment for such a stupis reason as "a civil has seen your weapon". Come on, just unbearable. Forget about Ice Nine. Not worthy even for rental. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. While Ice Nine is based on the "Duke Nukem Advance" engine, it doesn't offer the wit or intelligence (or shooting accuracy) of its precursor. [Apr 2004, p.110]
  2. Nintendo Power
    Offering 10 weapons and gadgets, including night-vision goggles, the game is a strong entry in the growing library of GBA FPS titles. [July 2003, p.146]
  3. Pocket Games