8.9

1. TheKirby^^
    Jul 14, 2004
    THE BEST KIRBY GAME ON GBA! It's funny to play with the 3 other kirby's.
  2. Kirbyblocker
    May 9, 2004
    It's fun because the whole game is like a giant maze(where to go next?)
  3. DavidC.
    Aug 4, 2004
    Awesome dudes!! if i were to give this game a personal vote ide give it a 20!!
    Jul 16, 2004
    Very fun! It has a lot of challenge, and depth. The game plays like a giant maze, which is brilliant. An excellent addition to the Kirby series!
  5. Apr 23, 2011
    This is one of the great Kirby games in my opinion.It had tons of playable hours and so many places to explore.A must play for any Kirby fan.Had a decent replay value with unlocking all the areas and getting all the treasure chests.Enough to keep you into the game for awhile.The only downside of the game is the easiness of the bosses.Most of them hardly challenge you.You get more of aThis is one of the great Kirby games in my opinion.It had tons of playable hours and so many places to explore.A must play for any Kirby fan.Had a decent replay value with unlocking all the areas and getting all the treasure chests.Enough to keep you into the game for awhile.The only downside of the game is the easiness of the bosses.Most of them hardly challenge you.You get more of a challenge with the normal areas.A small flaw non the less.The controls are about the same as any other Kirby game and the visuals are bright and colorful.One of my favorite parts is the great soundtracks in the game.It keeps you going through the long time exploring.If you have never played this game before I highly recommend it. Expand
  6. Jul 25, 2011
    This is the best Kirby game on a handheld. It's really long (but not tedious, but it can get tiresome to go back through worlds to get Mirror Shards) and fun. I just wish it was a little bit more challenging and the partner Kirbys AI wasn't so dumb.
  7. Oct 18, 2011
    It's not innovative and it doesn't support the GBA wireless adapter, however, The Amazing Mirror is still fantastic and has tons of power-ups, level designs, and multiplayer value.
  8. Aug 27, 2014
    There a select number of people who don't like this game and I don't understand why. I enjoyed the 'Metroidvania' style of exploration and progression and the controls handle well. The graphics are very colorful too. As far as actual gameplay goes, it plays like most other Kirby games. Though, the ability to play with up to 3 other players allowed for cool new puzzle solving (Wii U VC doesThere a select number of people who don't like this game and I don't understand why. I enjoyed the 'Metroidvania' style of exploration and progression and the controls handle well. The graphics are very colorful too. As far as actual gameplay goes, it plays like most other Kirby games. Though, the ability to play with up to 3 other players allowed for cool new puzzle solving (Wii U VC does not have this feature). Anyway, this game deserves some more attention and love as it is usually overshadowed by other Kirby games, but it's great game nonetheless. 9/10 Expand
  9. Dec 10, 2017
    I have been trying not to give out perfect scores as much for games because I realize how important it is for average scores to be given out and I want those perfect games to be recognized. This game is one of those games. This game is unbelievable especially for being on the gameboy. It adds so many fun levels and music, the characters are fun, the powerups are amazing, but by far theI have been trying not to give out perfect scores as much for games because I realize how important it is for average scores to be given out and I want those perfect games to be recognized. This game is one of those games. This game is unbelievable especially for being on the gameboy. It adds so many fun levels and music, the characters are fun, the powerups are amazing, but by far the greatest addition in this game was the addition of multiplayer. They managed to make an open world game for up to 4 people who can travel to different parts of the maps and explore, you can call your buddies in case you need help and they can come assist you. You can fight bosses together. I remember playing this with my brothers and it is still by far one of the greatest experiences I have ever had playing any game Expand
  10. Jun 14, 2014
    My second favorite Kirby game!! I give it a 10. The game play is cool and Flagship really did it this time: THEY HAVE OVERLOADED MY SYSTEM WITH GRATITUDE! THIS GAME MAY HAVE YOU CONFUSED AND LOST SOMETIMES, AND THE LAST BOSS MAY BE KIND OF HARD, BUT IT'S AWESOME! BUY IT NOW!
  11. Jul 19, 2016
    This game is very overrated but it isn't bad in almost every way. The game has great storyline with great levels and bosses. This game is my 10th favorite GBA game.
  12. Apr 1, 2017
    9.2 - Despite the back-tracking that can be confusing at times, this one continues the great soundtracks, bosses and levels as Nightmare in Dreamland and adds even more cooler abilities and areas.

#11 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004
#24 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    9 / 10 / 9 / 8 - 36 platinum [Vol 798; 2 Apr 2004]
  2. GMR Magazine
    Has Kirby on the right track and, for the first time in years, starts to evolve the series. It just doesn't quite live up to its ambitions. [Nov 2004, p.118]
  3. games(TM)
    It's no Super Mario World, but compared to its predecessors this game is huge...finally, Kirby has a game he can be proud of. [June 2004, p.122]