Lego Star Wars Game Boy Advance

8.6

1. Nov 21, 2015
    A fun game, especially if you like Star Wars or LEGO, but not without it's flaws. The GBA versions of LEGO games are never properly 3D because of hardware limitations, which isn't a huge problem, as the game is unique in this sense, but the non-isometric controls are terrible in my opinion. It's an easy fix, just head to the options menu, but before I knew about it, I struggled with allA fun game, especially if you like Star Wars or LEGO, but not without it's flaws. The GBA versions of LEGO games are never properly 3D because of hardware limitations, which isn't a huge problem, as the game is unique in this sense, but the non-isometric controls are terrible in my opinion. It's an easy fix, just head to the options menu, but before I knew about it, I struggled with all platforming segments due to the characters jumping all weird. This is the first LEGO Star Wars, so you only get access to levels based on the prequel movies (Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith) and, since the game was released right before Revenge of the Sith, it may have been rushed to coincide with it for maximum profit, and seeing how Attack of the Clones has 3 levels, I feel like it was. After completing levels, characters become available for purchase, and by the end of the game, you'll have access to buy all 15. for a LEGO game, that isn't very many, though I guess hardware limitations could be to blame, and there are even characters that function exactly the same as other characters, making collecting them all less fun and rewarding. But one redeeming quality here is the difficulty. Most LEGO games are pretty easy the whole way through, except for the occasional tricky boss or puzzle. Here, however, the game gets progressively harder throughout the different episodes. I found Episode 1 to be a cake walk, but Episode 3 actually put up a good fight, which was a pleasant surprise. So there you are: not a bad game, and it's dirt cheap online, so if it looks interesting to you, it might be worth a buy. Expand
  2. NoraT.
    Feb 5, 2007
    This is a very good game. Worth the money and playable for a long time.
  3. Evan
    Jun 29, 2006
    This is a great game. Tons of action and variety, i played this game many times over. It is the best Star Wars game for the gba. Huge replay value with all the characters and very addictive. I only wish it couldve been slightly harder, and maybe longer, but thats not a good reason to not give it a 10!
  4. MattK.
    Jul 10, 2005
    My 4 year old son and I have played the PS2 version since day one and loved every minute of it. We've COMPLETED the game several times and still play it almost daily. But I can't say the same for the GBA version... it's actually way too hard in comparison to the PS2 version. It's so frustrating to complete the first level that it sat on the shelve for months before we My 4 year old son and I have played the PS2 version since day one and loved every minute of it. We've COMPLETED the game several times and still play it almost daily. But I can't say the same for the GBA version... it's actually way too hard in comparison to the PS2 version. It's so frustrating to complete the first level that it sat on the shelve for months before we tried it again. Appears to have potential... but... we're still only about a 3rd into the game... and we've been trying for months. Expand
  5. HotRod
    Jun 7, 2005
    I like it a lot, it was hard at the end but other then that I loved it!
  6. IanN.
    May 23, 2005
    Top lego star wars game.
  7. DIllonP.
    Apr 26, 2005
    This game is KICK-ASS!!
  8. JamieR.
    Apr 16, 2005
    This has to be the best graphics ever on a Game Boy game. Plus you can play with a bunch of characters from the movies...15 I think! I almost have enough studs to buy Darth Vader!
  9. StephanieE.
    Apr 15, 2005
    My son loves the game. My husband loves the game. I LOVE THE GAME!!! This is easily one of the best Game Boy games we've ever seen! WOW!!

#13 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. Those looking for a fun and easy game for themselves or their children to enjoy however, have an undeniable winner on their hands.
  2. More action packed than the GBA version of "Terminator 3," it's faster paced than "Baldur's Gate," and offers the same level of variety as "Boktai."
    The pairing of the two licenses works surprisingly well, offering gamers a decidedly different take on the past and upcoming Lucas films.