Mario Tennis: Power Tour Game Boy Advance

8.0

1. Jul 24, 2015
    The best Mario handheld Tennis game. The main campaign can be likened to the GameBoy Color version in the RPG aspects: level up and assigning points for different stats. The controls are simple to learn and there are many characters to unlock. There are even special moves which is quite fun to see, but it isn't a necessary inclusion. Otherwise, it is just endless arcade tennis fun.
  2. Mar 26, 2014
    Beautiful graphics, tons of minigames, story mode like Mario Tennis for the GBC with many of the same characters, very creative new offensive & defensive super powers to beast tennis matches with. My only complaint is that the tennis matches are way too easy, Mario Tennis on the Game Boy Color was more challenging, this game is a breeze. It's super fun & charming though.
  3. Jul 27, 2013
    This game is a very random game because of the fact that not many people have played it. Its a Tennis game of course, the fact that Mario is in it makes it way more fun. Unlike Mario party or Mariokart, this game was more of an unknown in the many Mario games. The game has a story, its silly and makes little to no since but yea its there if you want to pay attention to it. The game play isThis game is a very random game because of the fact that not many people have played it. Its a Tennis game of course, the fact that Mario is in it makes it way more fun. Unlike Mario party or Mariokart, this game was more of an unknown in the many Mario games. The game has a story, its silly and makes little to no since but yea its there if you want to pay attention to it. The game play is as good as a game boy advance game could be; the graphics are again as good as it gets for the system. In the end this was a pretty great game and one of my favorite GBA games of all time. The problem with this game that I have tho is that Mario is not in this game till the very end, and that's really upsetting to me cause he is in Mario party and Mariokart why is he to busy playing golf and soccer? Regardless if you are a fan of Mario and want something new try this game and see for yourself how fun this is. Expand
  4. Jun 12, 2012
    I don't like tennis, but this game was great. Playing matches was so much fun and kept me satisfied for a while. It isn't all about the matches though, the characters are neat, and the machines are challenging and never left me bored. I beat the game doing doubles, and it wasn't too short, but I then realized I wasn't halfway done when I still had to do singles. This game is incrediblyI don't like tennis, but this game was great. Playing matches was so much fun and kept me satisfied for a while. It isn't all about the matches though, the characters are neat, and the machines are challenging and never left me bored. I beat the game doing doubles, and it wasn't too short, but I then realized I wasn't halfway done when I still had to do singles. This game is incredibly fun, and belongs in your gba library. Collapse
  5. Jun 4, 2011
    Mario Tennis: Power Tour is essential for any Mario fan or sports fan with a GBA. Pros: Easy-to-learn gameplay; fun mini-games; the RPG elements surprisingly add a bit of flare within the game. Cons: The multiplayer requires more than one cartridge; some pointless dialogue that hogs up gameplay time.
  6. May 3, 2011
    For kids of all ages, sporty or not. Pros: Excellent graphics for the GBA; easy and fun to learn; single-player and multi-player mode are equally time consuming. Cons: The controls are a bit iffy; 3-D courts could've looked better.
  7. MatthewS.
    May 21, 2006
    You got to love this game so many simple rules so little time. There is lots of people to talk to and cool litlle things like a cafeteria, a tube and more. The machines are cool with all those special m oves which means lots of combinations. Another awesome thing is the strategy on court. Way cool you can go to the front so you nail it off screen every time ore stay in back for defense. You got to love this game so many simple rules so little time. There is lots of people to talk to and cool litlle things like a cafeteria, a tube and more. The machines are cool with all those special m oves which means lots of combinations. Another awesome thing is the strategy on court. Way cool you can go to the front so you nail it off screen every time ore stay in back for defense. Every style has its ups and down(favorite isa getting speed and power and staying up front). So over all it's awesome with classes and a favorite of mine is the fact that there is in depth story. Expand
  8. RebekahM.
    Feb 22, 2006
    A terrific game - even if you're not keen on tennis. It's so much fun to get better and better at your game, the excercise machines are funny and addictive and the actual matches make you feel very involved. I couldn't put this game down and am not a sporty person at all.
  9. NfanW.
    Dec 18, 2005
    One of the best GBA-games, even more great than Mario Golf Advance, ´cause Tennis is more great than Golf ;)
  10. Jun 12, 2012

#10 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    Except for the mildly annoying audio elements and certain segments of the story mode getting bogged down with too much uninteresting dialogue, Mario Tennis: Power Tour really is a game you have to nitpick at in order to find any weaknesses.
  2. It's beautifully constructed, funny, and exciting. It is simply jam-packed with the joy of gaming.
  3. Except for the mildly annoying audio elements and certain segments of the story mode bogging down in too much uninteresting dialogue, Mario Tennis: Power Tour really is a game you have to nitpick at in order to find any weaknesses -- nothing about the title stands out as being a serious problem whatsoever, it's that great.