Mucha Lucha! Mascaritas of the Lost Code Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
4.2

1. JhonnyV.
    Dec 20, 2003
    It's an amazing awesome game! How could IGN give that nasty rating. It's not one of the best games i've ever a good oneplayed tho, but it's good. Now tell me IGN, are u sure you played Mucha Lucha! Mascaritas of the Lost Code or Potato somkes crack. From that comment and rating u gave it, i think you've been playing PotatoSmokes Crack.
  2. MiguelT.
    Feb 11, 2004
    Oh, what a crappy game it is! Not fun at all and way (WAY) too easy. Mierda from the beginning to the end. I did not expect much, for the TV series is a pointless waste of ink, but crap like this makes you think they WANTED to make the lousiest game ever. And by the way; LEARN SOME SPANISH AT ALL! I have heard better spanish in Taco Bell restaurants. A bloody waste of plastic and circuit Oh, what a crappy game it is! Not fun at all and way (WAY) too easy. Mierda from the beginning to the end. I did not expect much, for the TV series is a pointless waste of ink, but crap like this makes you think they WANTED to make the lousiest game ever. And by the way; LEARN SOME SPANISH AT ALL! I have heard better spanish in Taco Bell restaurants. A bloody waste of plastic and circuit cards (and money, if you are REALLY unlucky). Oh, and it have a battery. That makes it not just garbage, but TOXIC garbage. One of the lamest games for one of the greatest game systems. Triste, muy triste, os digo Hasta Pronto. Expand
  3. LingoBob
    Jan 30, 2004
    The show sucks and so does the game.
  4. Andrew
    Jan 4, 2004
    This game sucks. Jhonny V, why did you give this pathetic game a 10? This game is the worst game I've ever played. When I got it, I immediately got a refund after I played it. This game deserves a 0!
  5. KevinC.
    Feb 28, 2004
    Fun fun fun.

#35 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. GMR Magazine
    Eight-bit "Double Dragon" was more fun and more complex than this ostensibly 32-bit outing. What are they doing with all those bits, anyway? [Dec 2003, p.104]
  2. I love the show as does the little Bearer, but the characters are just not enough to overcome the repetitive, flawed gameplay.
  3. The collision detection in this game is also downright horrible. You will punch an enemy for 10 minutes before you land a single punch.