Road Rash: Jailbreak Game Boy Advance

9.3

Dec 10, 2002
    This is the most addictive game I have ever played on either GBC or GBA.
  2. KielC.
    Dec 30, 2002
    This game almost recieved a 10, but I'm not a big fan of the strictly hack-and-slash. There aren't as many elements of true role playing as I would like, but that doesn't slow this game down much. Truly one of the best RPG's you can find for the GBA. Buy this and Link to the Past, and you'll have all you need for quite a while!
  3. Dan
    Jan 4, 2003
    This game really is a good RPG it goes along great with the movie and even shows some scenes.
  4. Abel
    Jan 8, 2003
    Cool.
  5. Gohan
    Apr 13, 2003
    This is one of the greatest games ever.
  6. ChrisN.
    Apr 15, 2003
    This game is just like Diablo 2!!!
  7. Jay
    Aug 26, 2005
    Definitely on of the BEST games I've played on the GBA.
  8. CalikD.
    Mar 24, 2007
    I have beaten the game with all the characters many times and I have only RED items in my back pack.........This game is so addictive and cool! I have all the artifacts but I don't have gimli yet..............I rock at the game but i just can't find gimli! AHH!
  9. GeorgeS.
    Feb 21, 2003
    Its a top class game and I just wish that ther were more of them around.
  10. Jeff
    Mar 10, 2003
    Cool graphics.
  11. CanadianKid
    Mar 15, 2003
    This game is one of the most addictive Gameboy Advance titles ever. Awesome graphics and really good music considering where its coming from. It is a little short, made me wanna cry when i beat it cause i want more. Collecting armour and stuff is really cool. The bosses tend to be a little easy. I've beatin it with legoals and now to beat it with the rest of the chrarters. Definitely This game is one of the most addictive Gameboy Advance titles ever. Awesome graphics and really good music considering where its coming from. It is a little short, made me wanna cry when i beat it cause i want more. Collecting armour and stuff is really cool. The bosses tend to be a little easy. I've beatin it with legoals and now to beat it with the rest of the chrarters. Definitely a game to get!! Expand
  12. NigelM.
    Mar 9, 2003
    Here's a game I don't mind leaving the sound on for, even at the expense of my valuble batteries. The battle system is classy but easy to understand, however better enemy AI and some sidequests wouldn't go amiss.
  13. ColbyC.
    Apr 13, 2003
    Awesome Graphics and Gameplay, but it kind of gets boring after a while.
  14. RickL.
    Apr 21, 2003
    I LUV THIS GAME!
  15. Strider
    Apr 27, 2003
    This game is definitely one of the best GBA games I've played.
  16. DavidI.
    May 4, 2003
    This is by far the best game i have ever played and i have an x-box! this game has the best graphics i have ever seen in a hand held game and is extreamly adictive! i have beaten the game with gandelf and legolas and aragorn. Gandelfs game is the best!
  17. ChesterS.
    Apr 24, 2003
    I beat the game, its difficult and cool the hardest Charater to be on it is gandalf just to let you know.

#16 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. It features a huge amount of wanton fun, a massive sprawling challenge and plenty of items to collect and skills to improve. The only downside to the game is that once you’ve played for a few hours it all starts to get a little stale.
  2. The deep and refined yet very entertaining action gameplay satisfies the urge to kick some Orc butt extremely well! Add one of the best soundtracks ever to grace the GBA.
    An engaging, action-packed adventure that admirably re-creates the captivating atmosphere of the films.