Ultimate Brain Games Game Boy Advance

8.3

1. RayM.
    Jul 4, 2003
    All those games and skill levels! It is just great to have that on the go. My only complaint is the difficulty is kind of tough on some games, like Chess and Reversi where I cannot beat the easiest level. However Checkers, Dominoes and Battleship are a breeze no matter what level. Still all are solid games. Well worth it.
  2. JimC.
    Oct 25, 2004
    I found out about this game after my wife bought Ultimate Card Games. The games are really good and should appeal to all ages. My wife and I fight over which product is better - her Ultimate Card Games or my Ultimate Brain Games. We both love to play both versions.
  3. Uter
    Apr 22, 2004
    It's exceptionally well designed overall. I just wish the chess board was easier to see - pawns look like bishops. This game would be perfect for a long trip though.
  4. Apr 7, 2013
    If you're looking to play these games, there are better options on other devices. Or you could just play them in real life against real people! Real people is much better than predictabke AI moves.

#56 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

Wrapped in wondeful graphics and amazing sound, fantastic computer AI and wonderful multiplayer options, Ultimate Brain Games is simply the ultimate game to get!
  2. The gameplay is what you would expect, with a well-designed AI ensuring that there is plenty of challenge.
    Easily the best feature of Ultimate Brain Games is its focus on multiplayer. More specifically, its focus on single-cartridge multiplayer.