Wario Land 4 Game Boy Advance
8.9

1. Apr 29, 2012
    Wario Land 4 is a good game with great graphics. The graphics could honestly be passable for the Nintendo DS! The game had some well hidden secrets and much Wario Land style. It is a great platformer with interesting moves, enemies, and bosses. The levels were colorful and the power-ups made for a good time. I had two problems with it though. I missed one of the treasure chests on one ofWario Land 4 is a good game with great graphics. The graphics could honestly be passable for the Nintendo DS! The game had some well hidden secrets and much Wario Land style. It is a great platformer with interesting moves, enemies, and bosses. The levels were colorful and the power-ups made for a good time. I had two problems with it though. I missed one of the treasure chests on one of the bosses and I could never get it back. Also, completing the game 100% is difficult. Its length was short, but overall great platformer! Expand
  2. Dec 28, 2011
    Fantastic game. I've never even heard of this game before, but it came free with the ambassador programme and I absolutely love it. The graphics for it are great for a GBA games, the levels are big and have a very old school platform feel to them. Wario's transformation forms remind me of the old Rolo to The Rescue style gameplay. It has some great music, and the has a pretty originalFantastic game. I've never even heard of this game before, but it came free with the ambassador programme and I absolutely love it. The graphics for it are great for a GBA games, the levels are big and have a very old school platform feel to them. Wario's transformation forms remind me of the old Rolo to The Rescue style gameplay. It has some great music, and the has a pretty original gameplay style for a platform game. If this comes out on the virtual console it is a must have game. Expand
  3. Dec 17, 2013
    The worst game on an amazing series (witch includes Shake It, on Wii). Wario Land 3 felt more open and clever. Wario Land 5 gave us amazing visuals and music. Still, you can't go wrong with Wario Rock'n'Roll!!
  4. Nov 7, 2013
    Welcome to this amazing game in the Wario world. You can execute many types of moves, you can transform into many things. Take this game and store it in your GBA collection. There are 18 courses, 6 bosses, 3 mini-games, and 16 obtainable records. Nintendo knew how to make a GBA classic! And I mention the graphics? They're awesome!

1. One of Gamestyle's favourite original platform games on the GBA. In some ways the deviation from the vanilla "run and jump" template makes it more enjoyable than the Mario Advance series, and we heartily recommend the title to anyone who enjoys a good platform game but wants something a little different from the established norm.
  2. Holds your interest by constantly throwing new play mechanics and puzzles at you. [Spring 2002, p.42]
    Wario rocks -- there's a lot of variety in the game design and is more challenging than the usual side-scrolling fare due to its focus on making players figure out how to get to certain locations in the level.