Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Feb 12, 2003
8.1

1. ErickV.
    Jul 4, 2003
    This Game Is Way CooL!!!!!!!. You Know Why? Because I Played ORGOTH THE RELENTLES!!!!!!!!
  2. OthelloZ.
    Feb 26, 2003
    A glacial bore! You spend multiple turns doing NOTHING interesting, waiting for the "dice" to roll a needed crest. Monster battles are eternal stand-offs; there is no manual saving of your progress. NOT worth $30.
  3. ChristinaW.
    Mar 14, 2003
    One of the best games for Advance. Easy to learn, and wonderful array of characters. Sure the individual battles are long, but what good is a short game? Go Bakura!
  4. LizR.
    Jan 4, 2004
    I love this game! im so hooked!! i played it all day without realising it! ^__________^
  5. DarkenFallenangel
    Mar 17, 2003
    The game system isn't too bad but the way the dice role and the way you can totally take out your oponents make this game worth it.
    Mar 22, 2003
    It is awesome.
  7. JoshH.
    May 12, 2003
    This is the best Yugioh game out yet. The monsters are awesome and there is a variety of chracters.
  8. JamesN.
    May 21, 2003
    This is one of the most boring games I have played. when do dice take part in a card game?
  9. RussellB.
    Jun 17, 2003
    Totally awesome!
  10. StephenN.
    Jun 30, 2003
    This used to be the best game but i lost my gba with the game i got to beat the game and got aaaaaalllllllllllllllll gate guardion my spelling is bad people who say that the game is54321 or 0 is a-----
  11. JohnJ.
    Jun 6, 2003
    This game in very good, as a new strategy can be thought by anyone, and you have to work awhile for a good dice pool. The music is a little annoying, but not hard to get used to.
  12. AdamB.
    Feb 29, 2004
    its really fun when u win really great dice and get big cash.
  13. Yur67riyt
    Mar 17, 2003
    This game rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. JustinM.
    Apr 25, 2003
    Its hard just to get a good dice when you win. I have to buy most of the dice and the last tournament you can only win up to $2,000.
  15. Jan 21, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. There is nothing to say............................................................................................................................... Expand
  16. Dec 9, 2011
    I think the huge flaw of the game is that its rather boring. Most of the time you dont get the die you need so you will have to go countless turns in order to get it and thats rather annoying. Also there are chances that battles can be completely one sided (based on luck but it can happen, it did quite a bit for me) and you can finish your opponent rather quickly. It was also pointless toI think the huge flaw of the game is that its rather boring. Most of the time you dont get the die you need so you will have to go countless turns in order to get it and thats rather annoying. Also there are chances that battles can be completely one sided (based on luck but it can happen, it did quite a bit for me) and you can finish your opponent rather quickly. It was also pointless to buy/add new monsters because you could easily dominate with the ones you start off with.

Overall it was just your average Yu-Gi-Oh game and nothing special.
  17. Oct 5, 2015
    Dungeon Dice was cool to play in video game form, and it kept me busy for a time, problem is, there wasn't really a story...or much content for that matter. So good game but not much to it.
  18. Aug 22, 2015
    I played this game when I was a kid and I loved it. I just recently bought it again and I assumed it was all just nostalgia and I wouldn't like it anymore, but I still do. It's not amazing, but if you enjoy yu-gi-oh and/or strategy games you'll probably enjoy it.

#14 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003
#39 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

After finally learning and understanding the nuances of the game, I was hooked on one of the deepest GBA titles available. The game has its flaws, but the plusses clearly outweigh the minuses.
    The game package is extremely enjoyable, and not a formulaic or routine game design. You haven't played anything quite like this one on the GBA.
  3. It's worth a look for the uninitiated as well (if only for its multiplayer mode), but it's not quite up to the standard set by "Advance Wars."