• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
8.7

1. Dec 16, 2011
    Its disapointing because all you do is play the same CPU over and over again but the CPU has a different deck each time (when you pick a new enemy to face) and they progressively get harder. While it is addicting to play, Its addictiveness can only make up for so much.
  2. JonnyL.
    Jun 3, 2007
    This game was pretty bad but its kind of addicting. On the other hand the show is almost the opposite: I'm addicted to not watcing it.
  3. LyricalD.
    Jul 5, 2006
    I gave it an 8 cause i thought the game was ok except for the having to summoned monsters for a good one. Also i would have been better if u got to walk aronund and whatever.
  4. AlbertY.
    Sep 19, 2005
    Its great! the only problem is... the gods i cant play with the gods! the rest is great, i just want all the gods. and cheats it gets boring though. plz tell me the cheats some1 plz!!!!!!
  5. YamiY.
    Jul 9, 2005
    This is the best game ever i got all the cards in the hold game i bet nj don't have them in the hold game.
  6. Yamiyugioh
    Jul 8, 2005
    u no the game is the bomb i got 111000 cards in me deck bet no one can bat me in this game who thinks they can beat me bet no one can so say so if u know u know .can u beat me nj u can have all the cards in the hold game of yu gi oh the enternal duelist soul but u don't have the 3 god cards all 3 blue eyeswhite dragon and all 5 pices of exiod all the dark magician not black luster u no the game is the bomb i got 111000 cards in me deck bet no one can bat me in this game who thinks they can beat me bet no one can so say so if u know u know .can u beat me nj u can have all the cards in the hold game of yu gi oh the enternal duelist soul but u don't have the 3 god cards all 3 blue eyeswhite dragon and all 5 pices of exiod all the dark magician not black luster dragon or soldier so u think u can beat me in a duel don't try me and dude u can't beat me or me friends daniel brian randez or me so what do u got to say now now leave now rite this min ok now get uot of here u think u got all the cards but u don't ok . p. s leave now lier ok. Expand
  7. JesseC.
    Jul 6, 2005
    The only bad things is that we cant walk around and cant get the god cards because this is the series that the god cards on so i like it right now but in the future i hope the game that you can walk around i spend most of my time on this game even stay up late on school nights and NJ thanks because i have all those cards.
  8. YaselmyG.
    Jul 5, 2005
    I think this game has to let god cards in battle but way cool!
  9. Antonyt
    Jun 29, 2005
    Awesome game the best i ever played need to let the god cards play.
  10. AlexE.
    Apr 28, 2005
    This game is the bomb! Anyone want to duel because i'm playin it right now. I can beat you If you want to duel. I'll right next time.
  11. CorbinM.
    Oct 15, 2004
    It's da bomb but it needs more characters.
  12. KikaiderA.
    Aug 23, 2004
    Great but the only bad thing was you could only fight duelists and not walk around.
  13. EricB.
    Jun 12, 2004
    I don't like the tributes but overall I love this game.
  14. PatrickM.
    May 14, 2004
    It's okay too easy in the begging, and needs battle city rules.
  15. BethD.
    Apr 23, 2004
    This game I love and like.
  16. DragonSLJ
    Apr 14, 2004
    Great Game, Nice simulation to a real duelist! Except it sucks how the duelists dont attack always and run into your trap! Or how they know that if a face down monster has high defense or not, that SUCKS!! Consider this a good game though!!!
  17. JohnT.
    Mar 1, 2004
    Very Good Game. Should follow the story alittle more, but other than that very good.
  18. RemcovanderK
    Mar 1, 2004
    It's A great game but I just ingrae it with Cole You Can't use God Cards
  19. MickA.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's great its just the only problem is i suck!
  20. JamesN.
    May 21, 2003
    This is alright at the start if you don't know how to play it. but once you get the hang of it, it's fun to play. compared to the world wide edition it's pretty sweet for a trading gard game on GBA.
  21. YvonneM.
    May 11, 2003
    0.0 I've never played anything better!! I have a real deck, so Its just like the real dueling part, but the better part is you get to duel people from the show!! AMAZING!!
  22. Jefferyknowitall
    Mar 31, 2003
    Very awesome, man it take a long time, can't wait for the wideworld edition.
  23. Megaman
    Mar 17, 2003
    This game is the best and it rocks.
  24. CurtissK.
    Mar 16, 2003
    You cant stick god cards in your deck with out a cheat and i dont know it!!!!!!!!
  25. JeanJ.
    Mar 11, 2003
    This game sucks. The tribute part is the worst specially when you are sommening a high level
  26. JasonY.
    Mar 1, 2003
    Watch out for rare hunters they took me toon summon skull and winged dragon of ra.
  27. DanielA.
    Mar 1, 2003
    Greatest game ever the cards are so cool and powerful.
  28. AJ
    Feb 28, 2003
    It's great, they need a simulator.
  29. GrantK.
    Feb 27, 2003
    It"s sweet.
  30. AlanW.
    Feb 26, 2003
    It is coooool.
  31. TraceS.
    Feb 25, 2003
    This is the greatest yu-gi game I have ever play if I could I'd give it a 100.the doulists get tough but you'll learn a couter stradegy.
  32. XavierM.
    Feb 24, 2003
    Having Never Liked Any Card Games Before Playing This It Made Me See That Card Game Can Be Good But Yu-Gi-Oh Is By Far The Best I've Seen And Played.
  33. SamuelJ.
    Feb 22, 2003
    I can beat kaiba so easily. here is a trick use "cyber stein" and give 5000 yes 5 thousand of your life points to special summo a fusion monster i usually summon blue eyes ultimate dragon.
  34. Juicytreat
    Feb 22, 2003
    If you had a movable person and you can walk to the person it'd be better. Like it was a square with different enviroments when you get new people. And a that opens up when you get new people. And you can just walk to the people.
  35. NickleB.
    Feb 22, 2003
    THIS IS THE BEST YU-GI-OH! GAME I EVER PLAYED!!
  36. BennettG.
    Feb 20, 2003
    It rocks.
  37. GusMan
    Feb 16, 2003
    I rented this game and i want more.
  38. RyuS.
    Feb 16, 2003
    This Game Is One Of The Best Games I Have Ever Played.
  39. TracyM.
    Feb 14, 2003
    It's fun, but sometimes it is too hard.
  40. TonyL.
    Feb 14, 2003
    Game play can be faster by holding L and R at the same time in the beginning. This game needs more people to duel. Great job on creating the DuelistKingdom Tornament. My deck is unbeatable!!!
  41. PattyCake
    Feb 14, 2003
    This game is about as fun as watching public television (no offense to the people who watch P.T.V.)
  42. D.M.
    Feb 12, 2003
    Cool and addictive! Fun, a BestBuy!
  43. JM
    Feb 12, 2003
    Great game. Game play can be faster if you hold B while attacks. Also you might want to get cheats for certain cards.
  44. LeviS.
    Feb 9, 2003
    I love this game i can`t put it down i`m playing it right now well i would but i grounded from my Gba mom give it back plzz.
  45. CodyJ.
    Feb 8, 2003
    I give this a nine because i am looking for a password for dark magician girl and i cannot find it.
  46. AcrollyGod
    Feb 7, 2003
    This game is pimp and since i can put in my deck i am unbeatable. So much better than forgotten memories.
  47. MichaelD.
    Feb 7, 2003
    This game is awsome!!! It is by far the most fun YU-gi-oh game out there.The levels are amazing so for all you beginers you shoud by this game.
  48. BraumS.
    Jan 16, 2003
    Love the game, the only bad thing is the slow game play. Gives users hours of game play.
  49. AngelR.
    Jan 15, 2003
    Very Cool!!!!!! Game! *Can't get off the chair* *sign*
  50. SamanthaN.
    Jan 12, 2003
    This game is fantastic. You don't have to earn starchips to get cards you want like in Forbbiden Memories but its annoying when battling friends when it says wait a moment.
  51. AndrewB.
    Jan 8, 2003
    The best game i've played in a while even if I only have God card (The Winged Dragon of Ra) overall it kicks ass.
  52. [Anonymous
    Jan 8, 2003
    Play is way too slow... Other than that, it's fantastic!
  53. EternalDuelist
    Jan 7, 2003
    I, Kestrel Swift, a. k. a. Eternal Duelist, have dreamed of entering the World Championship Tournament, and there's no better way than in Yu-Gi-Oh!? The Eternal Duelist Soul!!!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite Game Boy Advance game, my favorite Konami game, and my overall favorite game! It gave me my nickname!!
  54. RhysW.
    Jan 7, 2003
    This game is great! It beat dark duel stories and forbidden memories, the only thing that is annoying is that sometimes the battles are boring and the thing always asks you "do you wish to play a quick play magic or a trap card?'' that can be annoying sometimes. It's good overall.
  55. DerekB.
    Jan 7, 2003
    The greatest game I had in a long time. It's so cool I would give it a score of 102.
  56. NickL.
    Jan 2, 2003
    At the beginning it is kind of hard, but when you get used to it, it is a good game.
  57. GeneL.
    Dec 29, 2002
    It's great! Great characters like rex raptor and mai valentine. A challenging game to get addicted to.
  58. SamanthaG.
    Dec 28, 2002
    This game makes me become a better duelist by this game,but I really think that you should put Black Luster Soldier and Magician of Black Caos to make the game a whole lot intrestng, don't get me wrong because in the tv show they had made it to a card.This game is definitely the best game from all the Yu-Gi-Oh games and other games!!!!!!!!
  59. Anthony
    Dec 28, 2002
    Everything is good, but I find the game play a little too easy, I've only lost 5 matches in my first 50 games....anyone want to trade?:P
  60. DavidM.
    Dec 27, 2002
    This is cool because you it's faithful to the game, unlike Dark Duel Stories and Forbidden Memories. Plus, you don't have to pay starchips to buy cards. That's cool!
  61. AshleyP.
    Dec 25, 2002
    Yu-Gi-Oh is an addictive game. I have just about every card in the game, and the link battle is great for practice.
  62. MikeV.
    Dec 19, 2002
    This game was awesome i got exodia wright a way.
  63. MatW.
    Dec 18, 2002
    Enjoyable game but to make it challenging they allow it to 'cheat' instead of giving it good AI. In the later duels the opponent obviously knows when it cannot attack a face down card. Knowing the game has to cheat is a little disapopinting.
  64. SketchT.
    Dec 17, 2002
    Wow! I've never been able to get into card games like this, digital or not, but this game made it pretty easy to learn, and a lot of fun! Definitely worth buying, especially for newbies to card games.
  65. JohnK.
    Dec 12, 2002
    I don't think there is a better game out there!!!
  66. DerekR.
    Dec 12, 2002
    It wicked sweet.
  67. Christopher
    Dec 11, 2002
    Easiest way to learn the card game. Makes learning it fun.
  68. HYZZOOKA
    Dec 10, 2002
    Keeps me entertained.
  69. GeorgeT.
    Dec 5, 2002
    Easy to learn and really fun to play!...love this game!!!
  70. JohnD.
    Dec 4, 2002
    An excellent game! Two thumbs up!
  71. Frett
    Dec 3, 2002
    Cool.
  72. JUKEthisbaby
    Dec 2, 2002
    Way good and way good!!!!!!!!!
    Dec 1, 2002
    There should be a higher level than 10 the game is just to good.
  74. JustinL.
    Nov 30, 2002
    Has an exellent way to keep me entertained having to duel and putting passwords for better cards and does any1 has the password for time wizard?
  75. JustinB.
    Nov 30, 2002
    This is the coolest game ever!!!!!!
  76. JJB
    Nov 30, 2002
    Can this game get a rating higher than 11? It's an incredible game!
  77. KevanT.
    Nov 23, 2002
    Fun to play and a lot like the show!
  78. HalF.
    Nov 14, 2002
    Sucks twig and berries.
  81. J.Palm
    Nov 9, 2002
    Bad show, bad game 'nuff said.
  82. Dec 16, 2011

1. In this Game Boy Advance version, "Yugi" fans can duel against dozens of opponents from the TV series or link up with another Game Boy Advance player to duel head-to-head and to trade virtual cards.
  2. netjak
    It does give you the closest thing you can get to playing the card game without sucking your bank account dry, and the card game really doesn't need much added to it in order to be fun.
    I was amazed just how quickly I caught on to the rules and effects of the cards in the deck. While I would have been more comfortable with a tutorial option, the game's so simple to understand it almost doesn't need one. Almost.