7.1

1. Nov 2, 2013
    I used to play this all the time as a kid and I just recently dusted it off again. It is amazing how much higher my expectations are for graphics these days. I remember playing this nearly a decade ago and being amazed by it.
    The graphics do still stand up, but there are some odd moments. This game really shines by making you feel like you are Batman. The levels are very vey linear and by
    that I mean you have one and only one way to play through each level there isn't even a detour you can make through a level. You have to get rid of all the enemies in the same fashion.
    I think this game doesn't get enough credit. I really firmly believe that this game was a the great starting point for the Arkham video games. There are a lot of similarities between them.
  2. Nov 27, 2011
    It's a slow progressive game that defines a mixed taste , while Batman ( in that time) didn't had a fantastic moment in the gaming industry . Batman Begins , begins a good reputation to the grim hero .

1. In the end or in the beginning if you like, Batman Begins is a good game, just falling short of great due to the linearity.
  2. Requiring only five to seven hours to finish, and having virtually no replay value, only the most dedicated fans should own Batman Begins.
  3. Where the game really succeeds, however, beyond providing a robust and solid, if unassuming model of explorative stealth and attack, is in fulfilling that old and oft-forgotten criterion - putting the gamer inside the movie. [Aug 2005, p.95]