• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Sep 23, 2003
7.6

1. Dec 24, 2010
    This game freaking sucks, and after playing through all the games I own lately, it has the undisputed title of the worst game I own. I have absolutely no idea why I didn't take it back, or freaking buy it in the first place. Look at the dates of these reviews, not a single person looking back at this game would give it a 5, let alone a 10.
  2. Sep 26, 2011
    Wonderful, wonderful game. I spent many an hour combining parts to make awesome tops to duke it out with. Had a blast with a lot of my friends who were just as much into beyblades as I was.

1. This game has no story, almost non-existent controls, pathetic graphics, and audio quality that will make you twitch in discomfort.
  2. He, who didn't get caught by the beyblade mania, will have enough after about 15 minutes, because there is just not enough depth in the game.
  3. It's not a horrible game. It won't induce sleep. The problem is that this isn't really a game! Just because a person controls on-screen actions with a controller does not give a piece of interactive software the right to be called a game.