Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2 GameCube

5.8

1. DavidC.
    Dec 26, 2004
    This game is so good and I could play it all day long. The game is as good as Metroid Prime 2 and better than Halo 2!!!!
  2. SejadA.
    Dec 14, 2004
    I thought the game was so cool and budokai 3 is crazy!! so keep them coming.
  3. JonD.
    Feb 7, 2005
    It was the best dbz game ever.
  4. WesleyC.
    May 28, 2005
    It'ss kind of boring but the only part that is boring is doing dragon world over and over for breakthroughs.
  5. F-enzo
    Feb 21, 2005
    Dreadful game with completely unresponsive controls. A crime.
  6. EmilyS.
    Aug 23, 2005
    Really disappointing. I used to be obsessed with Dragon Ball Z and I was so exited when I rented this game. I expected a great fighting game with endless fun, but it was anything but that! It's boring and the controls are really confusing. Stay away from this one, everybody...
  7. AB
    Jan 21, 2005
    Come on, David C. As good as Metroid Prime 2? Absurd. This game isn't even as good as the horrific show. It's almost as good as a migrane, but since it isn't an excuse to stay home from work it's not. This is one of the most atrocious and barbaric games ever. The controls are ridiculous and repetitive. The graphics are horrendous. The sound consists of nothing more Come on, David C. As good as Metroid Prime 2? Absurd. This game isn't even as good as the horrific show. It's almost as good as a migrane, but since it isn't an excuse to stay home from work it's not. This is one of the most atrocious and barbaric games ever. The controls are ridiculous and repetitive. The graphics are horrendous. The sound consists of nothing more than the screams of the stupid characters (I know it has to feel bad to be in a game this appaling, but do they really have to scream that loud?). And the story is terrible. This game has no redeeming qualities at all. Just like the show, it's painful to watch. But it's deadly to play. Expand

1. A totally accessible fighter. Almost anyone can get the hang of it in a few minutes, but that doesn't mean it's easy.
    With the addition of jumping or ducking abilities, an improved movement system, or the ability to fly independently outside of the launch attack, DBZ could definitely have potential to break through its already enormous demographic and become something even bigger.
  3. The main thing that it has going for it is that it recreates its franchise so faithfully that you feel as if you're completely in control of its world.