8.2

1. AhmedS.
    Oct 9, 2005
    The games is very good. i am so exciting with it .it so fantastic.
  2. BrianW.
    Apr 8, 2006
    I found it hard to make good plays, difficult to score, response time was poor, the four offensive tactics offered do not really work as they should, and it seems like all the wonderful moves and plays carried out by the CPU cannot be done by a human player. In terms of gameplay this game has a LOT of room for improvement (as with all EA games), as for graphics and sound it's done a I found it hard to make good plays, difficult to score, response time was poor, the four offensive tactics offered do not really work as they should, and it seems like all the wonderful moves and plays carried out by the CPU cannot be done by a human player. In terms of gameplay this game has a LOT of room for improvement (as with all EA games), as for graphics and sound it's done a pretty good job. Overall, typical of all EA games, bad gameplay, good graphics. Collapse
  3. MangalisoM.
    Nov 28, 2005
    I think that Fifa 06 is tight but I still think think 2005 was better in 06 you cant see the spot focus when taking a free kick the gameplay is slower than 2005.07 would B the best by far if EA join 2005 with 06 in terms of gameplay
  4. BrandonP.
    Aug 13, 2006
    it is so goood because you run faster then any soccer games you have and has all the players.

1. I feel in about a year's time, when they have this new engine perfected, FIFA might be a serious contender, but at the moment it's not quite realising its full potential.
  2. On the occasions when the game flows it's possible to produce some breathtaking football, but all too often the game slows to a crawl and it's extremely difficult to produce anything like a constructive passing move. [Nov 2005, p.116]
  3. FIFA 06 is a great game for both soccer novices and enthusiastic players alike, and is a worthy investment to a soccer fan's entertainment library.