Gladius GameCube
8.8

1. TaylorY.
    Aug 3, 2003
    I am a huge RPG and Gladiator fan, and I have read so many great reports on this game. It looks like it will be huge!
  2. StuartJ.
    Apr 17, 2004
    Genius. not really a big fan of tactical games i was so surprised how good it was when i slammed it in my cube. adictive gameplay and likable characters (except ursula u'll know what i mean WHEN you buy it) and a very deep game. then is so much to do and it is fairly difficult and will keep me/you entertained for at least 50hours plus i guess. bump that grade up to a ten if ya have aGenius. not really a big fan of tactical games i was so surprised how good it was when i slammed it in my cube. adictive gameplay and likable characters (except ursula u'll know what i mean WHEN you buy it) and a very deep game. then is so much to do and it is fairly difficult and will keep me/you entertained for at least 50hours plus i guess. bump that grade up to a ten if ya have a friend willing to play with ya because the co-op mode is superb and a lot of fun and you have to work together to beet the opponents and progress to the end. in short: underrated game of the century amazing on ya own, amazing with somoeone else, amazing all round the field. Expand
  3. HarperK.E.
    Mar 1, 2004
    There is something beautiful and mysterious about the free flowing, skill developing, weapon collecting goodness of this particular tactical RPG that will keep you both entranced and enthralled. Gladius delivers in almost every respect; crafted with such an exceptionaly highl replay value, it is truly a game in which your enjoyment is bounded only by the limits of your own imagination!
  4. MikeW.
    Jun 2, 2004
    Amazing... the game is one of the best ive played. The only real problem is some of the computer opponents take forever to move. And this should have included a multiplayer aspect too it.
  5. MattS.
    Jan 13, 2004
    This is a great game. A RPG based on Mythical Rome, where you travel to Barbaric lands, Asia, and Africa. The combat system actually makes you think, which is unusually for a game that is generally a hack and slash. Very Entertaining story and game play.
  6. EvanE.
    May 13, 2004
    Awesome thats all the best game ever.
    May 23, 2004
    I'm a 22 year old mother and still find time to play this game i love it!!!

1. A brave game that deserves recognition. Gladius rises above its initial shortcomings and delivers a lengthy and enjoyable experience. [Dec 2003, p.112]
  2. I whole heartedly urge you to pick up this title if you have even the smallest interest in RPG’s, or strategy gaming or are just a LucasArts fan.
  3. Finally, LucasArts had the foresight to surround the game's finely tuned combat with engaging story interludes, sidequests, and more content than you can imagine. [Oct 2003, p.130]