Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire GameCube

5.6

1. HestaH.
    Jul 30, 2007
    Totally rubbish. all it is is continuous clicking. you arrnt even moving th camera, and u cant walk round the castle.its all dark as well for some reason. even the FIRST harry potter game was better.
  2. BrendanO.
    Mar 24, 2006
    Wow....just wow....I am a really big Harry Potter fan and have bought all the games for the Gamecube so far. But this one I thought would be wicked after seeing all the pictures posted and everything! Boy was I wrong. This game is seriously the worst one out. It took me maybe 2 hours to beat it....AND you can't explore any of the castle, classrooms, etc like you could in the previous Wow....just wow....I am a really big Harry Potter fan and have bought all the games for the Gamecube so far. But this one I thought would be wicked after seeing all the pictures posted and everything! Boy was I wrong. This game is seriously the worst one out. It took me maybe 2 hours to beat it....AND you can't explore any of the castle, classrooms, etc like you could in the previous Potter adventures. Goblet is just a "select-the-next-mission" mode type thing, and you can't go on to the next level without doing the same level OVER at least 4 times! It's just so repetitive. I took it back as soon as I beat it..... Sorry Harry...i've betrayed your game. Collapse

#44 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005
#26 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    Seasoned gamers will find very little of interest here, regardless of how massive a Harry Potter fan you are (personally I love the books and the films).
  2. Nintendo Power
    A great leap forward for the Potter franchise, and a fun and inclusive gaming experience. [Jan 2006, p.107]
  3. The game changes a few of the things Harry fans have come to expect from the games, and though aimed at a younger audience, Harry fans will find a lot to like in the game.