Harvest Moon: Magical Melody GameCube

• Release Date: Mar 28, 2006
8.9

1. JoshS.
    Sep 18, 2007
    I personally love all Harvest Moon games, and this one didn't disappoint. It's just like all the others out there, but that's exactly the reason why it rocks. The characters are cool, the crop growing is just as fun as always, and the animals are cute and fun to tend to as always. With the wider range of brides or husbands, this makes gaming a lot more fun. This game is I personally love all Harvest Moon games, and this one didn't disappoint. It's just like all the others out there, but that's exactly the reason why it rocks. The characters are cool, the crop growing is just as fun as always, and the animals are cute and fun to tend to as always. With the wider range of brides or husbands, this makes gaming a lot more fun. This game is definitally one of the best. Go Harvest Moon! Expand
  2. TylerW.
    May 27, 2007
    I love this Harvest Moon game. I think all the gamecube Harvest Moons have been spectacular, with Magical Melody being the best. It goes back to the Back to Nature type of characters (a game I also loved) and you can sit down for hours and play without being able to stop. 10 out of 10.
  3. JacobS.
    May 13, 2007
    This game offers alot of choices! You can fish,mine or raise livestock.I just rented it and my dad liked so much that the next thing I knew was we owned it.
  4. SammyB.
    Feb 7, 2007
    Wow I love this game for Harvest Moon: A wonderful life I played it and then got bored , played it ect. But Magical melody I never get bored it's never on and off it's always on. So if you haven't played this game I recommend to go out there and buy it now it's the best!
  5. ChelseaK.
    Jan 15, 2007
    This game is so much fun! I love how there is so much new things to do, all new people and the farm is completley different. Its cool you can pick whether you a girl or boy thats awesome! Its challanging and not easy to beat and it is nothing like the others I would definitely play thig game more than once, I didnt even beat it yet!
  6. AliS.
    Nov 2, 2006
    I absolutly LOVE this game! It's so addicting and fun! There's endless amounts of things do to! From planting crops, raising animals- even getting married! Everyone should own this game!
  7. BrettA.
    Jul 20, 2006
    This game is absolutely amazing! The graphics may turn some people off, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.
  8. TaylorB.
    Jul 17, 2006
    I thought this game is definatly the best of the series..i can't stop playing it!its like im addicted:p i can't wait untill another harvest moon commes out.
  9. ClaireW.
    Jun 12, 2006
    This game is so far the best ever. You meet more people then before and there are more shops then before. You also get to choose over a lot of land. Though your Stamina limits you to what you can do SO WHAT, your the exact same in real life. Also in the game there is a actual main purpose, the harvest fairy was turned to stone and you must save her. This game IS THE BEST!!
  10. SabrinaS.
    Apr 24, 2006
    This Harvest moon game has FINALLY taken a bigger step then usual. You have lots of land to choos from and lots of spouses to chooses from (of course since you can be either boy or girl thankfully) but Harvest Moon still has a long way to go since everyone gives them such great tips on how to improve the game.
  11. TammyT.
    Apr 19, 2006
    I love this game! I love how most veggies you grow are multi-time producers! More people to choose from to be your mate. One thing I do dislike is the conversations you have with everything. They are just a one sentence conversation, then they say bye till the next day. It would be better if it had a little more interaction.
  12. SamanthaO.
    Apr 15, 2006
    Having an actual objective really increases the quality of this Harvest Moon game. With more potential spouses than ever, and a signifigantly larger town to live in- this installment of the Harvest Moon series is much better than the previous ones.
  13. JonathanF.
    Apr 13, 2006
    As far as a harvest moon goes for the Gamecube, it's the best yet. As a Harvest moon game, it leaves something to be desired. The inablity to quickly identify items without placing them in your pack is inconvenient. The stamina bar is a welcome change, but is lacking at the beginning without health upgrates. The choices in this game are very open ended, with different properties to As far as a harvest moon goes for the Gamecube, it's the best yet. As a Harvest moon game, it leaves something to be desired. The inablity to quickly identify items without placing them in your pack is inconvenient. The stamina bar is a welcome change, but is lacking at the beginning without health upgrates. The choices in this game are very open ended, with different properties to choose from, gender, and the ability to use "public" land for farming. The list menu is a very good change, it listing all the books you have read, and storing all your recipes in one place. The suitor options are plenitful, whether you are a boy or girl, with 11 to choose from either way. All in all, a great gamecube game, but only a decent Harvest Moon game. Expand
  14. MikeN.
    Mar 28, 2006
    It's perfect.
  15. DiddyK.
    Mar 27, 2006
    I love the more challenge actual advetnure and the wives!

1. It's also undoubtedly Harvest Moon's high point, expanding the freedom of play while retaining the bright, simple aesthetics and pantomimed emotion that have defined the series.
  2. I've been utterly hypnotised by Harvest Moon: Magical Melody from the moment I laid my hands on it, even watching my girlfriend play it for hours on end (her time spent playing probably a tenfold increase on mine) and I still don't feel that we've even begun to scratch the surface.
  3. It's definitely the best home-console game in the series, and the extra depth and involvement that it brings to the table will be irresistible to Harvest Moon fans. [July 2006, p.126]