9.2

1. Mar 2, 2012
    It offers the same gameplay as the first Lego Star Wars but this one feels like an improvement over it. The game feels longer than the first and there is more to do. Its good by yourself, but greater with friends.
  2. Apr 11, 2014
    This was the very first LEGO game I played back in the day and as I played it, I absolutely loved it! The fact that they took the original classic Star Wars Trilogy and *ahem* "Lego-ized" it into this game is great. It has good humor during the cutscenes, fun gameplay and some great replay ability with the Free Play and such and overall trying to unlock everything. My only gripe with thisThis was the very first LEGO game I played back in the day and as I played it, I absolutely loved it! The fact that they took the original classic Star Wars Trilogy and *ahem* "Lego-ized" it into this game is great. It has good humor during the cutscenes, fun gameplay and some great replay ability with the Free Play and such and overall trying to unlock everything. My only gripe with this game is that combining the main story mode together kind of makes a short adventure; but at least that is made up with the great replay ability. This is a great game and I thank it for getting me interested in other LEGO games. Expand

1. With more meat than the last game, 100 levels of fun, unmatched co-op gameplay, the feature to make your own characters, the superb visuals and the funky Star Wars tunes, I simply cannot fault what's on offer.
  2. With solidly rebuilt controls only a little marred by a still-fussy camera, LEGO Star Wars II is even better than last years prequel trilogy-based offering. And, as the first LEGO Star Wars was an amazingly entertaining homage to Lucas's genius, this sequel stands atop the original's shoulders as the pinnacle of LEGO Star Wars fun.
    It's a nice touch to actually have to build things in a game featuring building blocks, and adds to the game's overall tongue-in-cheek feel.