8.7

1. JamesL.
    Apr 29, 2005
    If I could kill the person who picked the music for this game I would... Maybe two of the songs are ok... the rest, after you hear them more than twice you want to take a bat to your telivision it's so annoying... And since I'm so smart it took me a whole two weeks to finaly figure out that I can shut the music off... But besides that.. A must have for every sports fan, let If I could kill the person who picked the music for this game I would... Maybe two of the songs are ok... the rest, after you hear them more than twice you want to take a bat to your telivision it's so annoying... And since I'm so smart it took me a whole two weeks to finaly figure out that I can shut the music off... But besides that.. A must have for every sports fan, let alone baseball fan. Expand
  2. Brian
    Mar 7, 2005
    A terrible game... if you hate to play realistic, fun baseball.
    Jul 17, 2007
    Great well put together baseball game perfect for any baseball fan I am playin it in 2007 and its still my favorite baseball game.
  4. NIckS
    Mar 23, 2005
    Tops MVP 2004 -- more realistic and more options than ever on and off the playing field. It's awesome and addictive!

1. An incredibly well-put together baseball game. Its presentation is top-notch, it includes a number of modes that you can spend countless hours playing, and the sense of control is unmatched.
    MVP 2005 addresses, corrects, and improves upon almost every issue fans had with the previous instalments. With the addition of Owner Mode and the mini-games, EA Canada's proven that it wasn't just polishing up last year's version.
  3. The deepest, most impressive ballgame that's just too addictive.