Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 GameCube

• Publisher: D3
  • Release Date: Sep 26, 2006
8.9

1. Jul 28, 2016
    Clash of the Ninja is a fun game and very entertaining. One of the best Naruto and Gamecube games ever made and this game deserves more attention since its great.
  2. Mar 7, 2015
    This is such a good Naruto game for the Nintendo GameCube. Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 is a fighting styled game that features a whole lot of characters from my favorite TV show, NARUTO!!!!! If you haven't played the first game in the series well your in luck. This game captures the show's arc from the very beginning straight to the Chunin Exams Arc (which was quite ahead of the original showThis is such a good Naruto game for the Nintendo GameCube. Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 is a fighting styled game that features a whole lot of characters from my favorite TV show, NARUTO!!!!! If you haven't played the first game in the series well your in luck. This game captures the show's arc from the very beginning straight to the Chunin Exams Arc (which was quite ahead of the original show at launched). The fights inside the story as well as the mechanics overall is very good! There might be some frustrating moments here and there but it's worth it for what you are doing. Also, If you don't mind just floating pictures bouncing around, depicting the story for you, you will be just fine. Now on to the multi-player experience.... its really good! There are a lot of characters to choose from and a load of good stages to fight on. The battles become very hectic and fun for maximum replayability. Overall, it's a great game to pick up and have fun for hours! Expand
  3. Jun 26, 2013
    This game is fan service done right, full of characters and stages from the show. The fighting mechanics are a little simplistic for my taste, however the game itself is a blast to play. If you like Naruto, then this game is worth your time.
  4. Oct 3, 2011
    This game is absolutely fantastic! It can be frustrating at times but is still enjoyable. It's great to play with friends or family, not to violent, not to boring!
  5. Jun 1, 2011
    Not a fan of fighting games, but since, i am a fan of the series i dint care and pick it up. So did i complained? no not at all, it was a satisfying experience for me. Clash Of Ninja is old now, and more if it is for the GC , but if you are a fan and own a GC , don't let this superb tittle go away. If it is still in retail.
  6. Mar 7, 2011
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2 fixes just about every problem from the first one, the graphics aren't improved much and neither is the sound, but the huge selection of characters, fun story, tournament, and multiplayer modes, add to the re-play value, this is a fantastic fighter, it may not be as good as Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, but it will still keep you entertained for many hours.
  7. Patrick
    Jul 17, 2007
    I give it a 5 since the multiplayer is decent. But, the controls, voice acting, story, characters and everthing else is horrible. For example, in 4-player, you have to use Z to change the direction of your character.
  8. Sariachan
    Nov 22, 2004
    Short in single player, yet perfect in multiplayer! Naruto fans must buy this game, and fighting games lovers, too.
  9. RichardV.
    Nov 17, 2004
    I only have this game since a few days ago, But it's overall perfect. The characters are so imense, it's like playing the Anime. a MUST-BUY for naruto fans.
  10. CarlH.
    Jul 28, 2004
    Sadly i dont understand japanese but the graphics of all battle arears and each indivisual characters are great also the gameplay is awesome first day i had the game i did not come offit for about 17 hours crazy. best naruto based game!
  11. Joaquin
    Jul 22, 2004
    This is a must own game for Naruto Fans. I took off one point, cause I'm a Shino fan, and the owners of the game said that he's not in it at all.
  12. JackBoy-POSER
    May 10, 2004
    Awesome game!! if u like the anime, this is ur #1 choice! bought my cube just because of this game.
  13. VilleR.
    Apr 23, 2004
    Will be the best game ever.. Naruto is the best manga/anime.. believe it for sure..
  14. Mike
    Apr 8, 2004
    If you liked the manga and tv show series you'll love this game!
  15. ZeroXX
    Mar 31, 2004
    Great game, SuperB Graphics great anime just like in the series!! Recommended to all who have a gamecube!!!
  16. BobN.
    Mar 30, 2004
    This game pwnzors. I got gamecube just for this game. Naruto RULES !!!!!!!
  17. Gaara
    Mar 29, 2004
    Amazing. Recommended for fans.
  18. HellYeah
    Mar 23, 2004
    It's amazing and well worth the cost... endless amounts of fun.
  19. CorB.
    Mar 7, 2004
    A freaking good game made about a freaking good series. Sadly enough it doesn't come out in the Netherlands and I will not be able to get it in a pal version.
  20. Milkycat
    Mar 3, 2004
    This game freaking ROX! I'm so glad I own it, all of my friends are jealous.
  21. RockL.
    Mar 3, 2004
    This game rocks! just like rock lee woooo! yes guy sensei!
  22. MikeV.
    Feb 28, 2004
    The best fighting game on any system. This game is really fun. Watch the show play the game.
  23. ItachiU.
    Feb 26, 2004
    Excellent game. The high price is worth it.
  24. KakashiS.
    Feb 5, 2004
    A great game, must buy for watchers of the anime.
  25. UchihaS.
    Jan 23, 2004
    This game is the best gamecube game i have ever played!!!!!!!!!!! its a must have for all fans!!!!!! i am.

#2 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2006

1. Weekly Famitsu
    31 - silver [28 Nov 2003]
  2. You're getting the same far-reaching anime fighter that impressed us six months ago, now loaded with sprinkles of new content and a pretty hot multiplayer mode. If only the presentation was up to par with the fighting (enough with the talking heads), we'd be looking at a complete package.
    Naruto 2 is a far more complete package than the original...If you watch the Naruto anime, this game is a must-buy.