Need for Speed Carbon GameCube

1. MichaelM.
    Dec 6, 2006
    This is one of the best need for speed games ever invented.
  2. May 29, 2012
    Another Need for Speed Underground wannabe. There is a good number of tracks but the city isn't that interesting to explore as before. Also, this game includes the police pursuits but is just worst than NFS Most Wanted. The game itself is very short and not as interesting as before.
  3. Jun 19, 2013
    For some reason I loved destroying cop cars during high speed chases. My brother (the actual police officer) did also. Oh and the free roam in general was cool. I only liked how certain cars handled, but I liked them a lot. Story didn't draw me, but that's not why I play this kind of game.

#13 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2006

1. The Canyon Duel and the returning Drift Race, which has been absent in recent years, are both exciting and engaging additions to the already impressive list of race types carried over from "Most Wanted."
    Need For Speed Carbon isn't a revolutionary game and it's far from a stinker. Instead, it's what EA does best: It creates pretty good games with lots of features.
  3. It's one thing for the current-gen versions of this game to be not as visually compelling (such as the sense of speed not being as good), but it's unfortunate that you only race against three other cars during typical challenges.