8.6

1. A.
    Jul 9, 2002
    Well done graphics with fast-paced, loose teeth hockey action. The franchise mode where I made an entire custom team and took them on the road was my choice for playing through all the teams, and I could do so with 2 friends against the cpu's. 4 player is a blast with easy controls, nice one-timers, and fist fights to knock out your friends players. Graphics-9 Gameplay-8 Controls-9 Well done graphics with fast-paced, loose teeth hockey action. The franchise mode where I made an entire custom team and took them on the road was my choice for playing through all the teams, and I could do so with 2 friends against the cpu's. 4 player is a blast with easy controls, nice one-timers, and fist fights to knock out your friends players. Graphics-9 Gameplay-8 Controls-9 Multiplay-9 Buy it and have some friends over! Expand
    Dec 27, 2001
    I think it is a good game because the graphics and game play action. I also like that there are no refs so you can be as bad as you want.

#18 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2001
#11 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2001

1. The fact that NHL Hitz is so easy to pick up and then so playable once you're hooked is the thing that makes the game a total success in our book – there are so few sports games around these days that manage to do the job so well.
  2. An incredibly fast paced sports game with the intention of causing as many broken bones as possible. A great laugh on your own but with 2-3 friends it becomes an absolute hoot!
  3. This game is great for a quickie, when you’re in the mood for this style of game, but if you want something that draws you to your controller day in and day out, then you need something with more depth.