• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
8.8

1. May 28, 2012
    One of my favorite games ever. Another great resident evil game.
  2. Mar 22, 2013
    I absolutely loved it. Fantastic graphics. Great new creature designs, and some of the best leads the series has had together at the same time. Billy and Rebecca work very well together and the new partner system was fun to play with. Many fans didn't really like the partner swapping system, but I though it breathed some fresh air into the series. Overall: One of my favorites of the series and it is a real shame just how under appreciated this games is. Expand
  3. May 20, 2013
    Resident Evil 0 is one of the best games that has been released for the Nintendo GameCube. In terms of graphics, I would put Resident Evil in top 25 best games for GameCube and it should be played at night to see how excellent the graphics are. The controls, music and story are good but I like unlocking the revolver by playing the minigame Leech Hunters.
  4. Sep 30, 2013
    The same old formula make this game brilliant G4TV, with great graphics, sounds, gameplay and with the possibility to control two characters at the same time makes the game more difficult and better.

1. Visually speaking, Resident Evil 0 is the best-looking game in the series to date. Players can expect photo-realistic environments, smoothly animated characters and creepy lighting effects.
  2. This one is actually a brand new game, with significant changes. [Feb 2003, p.96]
  3. Where it scores above other games is simply the emotions it inspires.