Scooby-Doo! Unmasked GameCube

6.4

1. Apr 15, 2017
    This game is the best scooby game for the GameCube in my opinion. The story is bad, but the gameplay is soo good, all the levels are fun to play(except some bosses), the songs, the cartoonish style(very good graphics and it doesn't get old), everything except the story is soo good, and it is a MUST HAVE for scooby fans. The Gamecube port is not as colorful as the PS2 port, but the graphicsThis game is the best scooby game for the GameCube in my opinion. The story is bad, but the gameplay is soo good, all the levels are fun to play(except some bosses), the songs, the cartoonish style(very good graphics and it doesn't get old), everything except the story is soo good, and it is a MUST HAVE for scooby fans. The Gamecube port is not as colorful as the PS2 port, but the graphics are a bit better. Expand
  2. Jul 22, 2016
    Unmasked still has tons of bad things to offer but for the most part the game is very enjoyable and unique. Unmasked gets mixed reviews and I'm mixed with that I'm in between a 7 and an 8 but I decided an 8.

#60 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005

1. Nintendo Power
    Adam West and the cartoon cast lend their vocal stylings to humorous cut-scenes. [Nov 2005, p.118]
  2. Unmasked surely won't blow anyone away, however THQ and developer A2M have produced a fun and accessible title here that uses its license to near flawless effects, and they deserve a lot of credit.
  3. While the mystery aspect is pretty cool, the platforming is mundane. As this is the bulk of the game, it defines the game.