9.0

1. Aug 25, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Now this is a hard game to review, as it was the majority of my childhood- my nostalgia goggles might be thick here.
    Let me just start with saying do NOT pass up on it just because it's a movie licensed game. It is fun, entertaining, and gives the same feel as the movie. It has a similar (and sometimes the same) score, and plenty of unique levels besides the regular 3D beat-em-up ones (which are, honestly, a majority of the game). The voice actors reprise their roles to give it the movie's feel in an interactive environment (AND FROZONE NARRATES THE MAIN MENU, SO IF YOU AREN'T SATISFIED WITH THE GAME'S VOICE ACTING I'M HONESTLY NOT SURE THAT YOU'RE HUMAN). The level where you have to get to school as Dash has become iconic in our family, almost as iconic as the level based on the scene in the movie where Violet creates a force-field ball and Dash runs inside of it. That level was so hard back then, watching the scene in the movie makes us cringe. All in all, it's a genuinely good game, and definitely worth checking out. I'm sure it's not that expensive on amazon/ebay.
  2. Nov 7, 2014
    If you love the Incredibles movie,you will love this game.
    If you love action-adventure games,you will love this game.
    I've never founded ONE GLITCH in this game.
    It's perfect.
  3. Jan 4, 2014
    This game is pretty decent. Each hero who you play as you use their special talents to progress through the game. It's actually a pretty entertaining game. The pounding on people with Mr. Incredible doesn't get old., and the missions are awesome. I would recommend this game for anyone on Game Cube!

1. The gameplay is rarely exciting, quite repetitive and often very frustrating; never a good combination.
  2. If you liked the movie, you'll probably like the game, as it's a near-perfect blend of classic gameplay with the production values and design of the film.
  3. The variety of powers you can control and the humorous and likable characters can really bring out the "hero" in you. It offers more than your typical platformer.