The Sims GameCube

Apr 20, 2003
    This game is way fun.
  2. C.P.
    Apr 20, 2003
    I really loved Get a life mode even on 2 player.
    Apr 6, 2003
    Cool.
  4. Devin
    Jun 3, 2003
    This game is OK, but honestly, this game is very fast paced, and I really don't see a point to it, I mean, there is no real goal. Too much stuff goes wrong and things just seem to get out of hand. This is a love it / hate it, kind of game. I just personally found it annoying. I have really gotten to not liking EA's games lately. They have consistantly poor graphics, and they This game is OK, but honestly, this game is very fast paced, and I really don't see a point to it, I mean, there is no real goal. Too much stuff goes wrong and things just seem to get out of hand. This is a love it / hate it, kind of game. I just personally found it annoying. I have really gotten to not liking EA's games lately. They have consistantly poor graphics, and they have serious flaws. I'd keep looking, don't waste your money if you haven't rented it!!!! You'll kick yourself! Expand
  5. JoeyS.
    Jul 30, 2004
    This game is OK. The only thing is that in real life you don't have 2 controll your wife, kids ,or roomate. Also it's way 2 hard.
  6. BillWyclef
    Apr 1, 2003
    One Word: ZERO!!!!!
  7. AndyF.
    Apr 15, 2003
    I've never played the sims before but have found this an absorbing although often frustrating game! if you don't mind having to work your brain a little then give this game a try! its a grower!
  8. JimenaA.
    Apr 23, 2003
    This game is the best simulation of the all world more best of metal gear and 007 nigtfire and tekken is a cool game.
  9. Lilfizz
    May 15, 2003
    It shows the reality of living a proper life but remember this game is not reality.
  10. BillW.
    Mar 14, 2003
    This game blows.
  11. FredB.
    Mar 22, 2003
    Great game, definite buy.
  12. A.Q.
    Apr 15, 2003
    This game is FUN. But it is kinda hard in get a life mode. But I think I should rate it 10+!:D
  13. SvenV.
    Apr 21, 2003
    this game is the best you can make friends and get in relationships and it is actually challenging.
  14. Marikcally
    Apr 22, 2003
    It's a great game but it gets hard but that's life. BUY IT!!!
  15. Ang-eM.
    Jul 26, 2003
    I personaly liked it and I have only rented it and I am waiting for the price to go down on it. It is really a great game. But it also is very annoying. SFor people who don't have a lot of paticence this game is not for you. You need to have paticence to be the the best sims ever. If you don't got paticence then you don't got what it takes for the game. I liked it a lot! I personaly liked it and I have only rented it and I am waiting for the price to go down on it. It is really a great game. But it also is very annoying. SFor people who don't have a lot of paticence this game is not for you. You need to have paticence to be the the best sims ever. If you don't got paticence then you don't got what it takes for the game. I liked it a lot! But I am not that paticence so some times it got kinda boring and once you beat it its like okay what di I di know but there is a lot more on the disc! Happy trails! Expand
  16. Jul 28, 2016
    The Sims is a great no perfect port of the classic PC game. This game has so many things that make it a perfect game but the GC is better than the PC since well its the gamecube.
  17. Jun 17, 2017
    I try to like this game but I just can't! The controls are awful! The creators of the game didn't think of using the analog stick. Also, I got so confused during the game. I would rather choose the PC version instead of the Gamecube version.

#26 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003

1. Everything the PC version was and more. With pleasing graphics and all new modes of play, you’ll find that there’s a whole new meaning to the adage, "get a life."
  2. Game Informer
    A word to the wise - saving your game takes 60 blocks, which means that you're going to need a big motha' memory card. [May 2003, p.87]
  3. If you’ve got a PC lying around then you’re better off with the PC version, but The Sims on GameCube is still a mind-blisteringly good game if judged on its own merits.