8.7

1. BobM.
    Apr 22, 2004
    This is the greatest steath game i ever played. all GC owners should get it!
  2. JackW.
    Apr 10, 2003
    This game really rocks. I really like it and I have also played the origin version on Xbox. I think this GC-version is even better, because GC-players will get more bonuses than Xbox-players. Buy this game, you won't be disappointed.
  3. SpyJuice
    Apr 14, 2003
    PERFECT. The graphics for the Gamecube version are still excellent, still quite comparable to the Xbox version. Controls are the best on Gamecube (of course) and the GBA connectivity feature is...dandy. My friends have it on PS2 and PC and when we compared them all, GC prevailed. If you like action games, definitely get this brand new stealth action game (especially if u have a GBA!).
  4. RetroMan
    Apr 24, 2003
    Sure, this game isn't the technological heavyweight the X-Box version is. But it's not supposed to be. This GC version is incredibly fun, with terrific graphics, smart gameplay and an amazing atmoshpere. The action can be tense, and the controls help to realize just exactly what you want to do. I don't care about SC X-Box, cause I have a Cube, and this game ROCKS!
  5. TonyC.
    May 1, 2003
    I think all of the versions are good but goddamn, Tony G. is one stupid mother.... for rating splinter cell with a 0. I bet he just sucks at it.
  6. MikeB.
    Jun 2, 2003
    This game is the best.
  7. Allan
    Apr 11, 2003
    This game is really cool. the fact that you control a spy is awesome. ive played the xbox version but the gamecube version is way better cause it has extras and the controls are way more responsive(gotta admit xbox controls suck hard). get it now!!!
  8. RyanM.
    Apr 13, 2003
    This game is great.
  9. KyleK.
    Apr 27, 2003
    Dude, all I have to say is that this game is the best I've played ever! only 1 thing that could have been better..... MORE MISSIONS it was awesome, but when i beat it I "RAN" straight to the computer to look up a sequel.... there better be a sequel.....
  10. GameMan
    May 21, 2003
    Great Game! btw I find all your comments very honest and helpfull. (the users comments of course)
  11. ViciousP.
    Aug 25, 2003
    This game is incredible!!Great voice acting, cool graphics, awesome sound, and ituitive controls-what more could you want.GC owners should definitely buy this game.
  12. MannyS.
    Apr 17, 2004
    Magnificent!!!!!!!! graphics, plot...it totally kicks rival MGS2 @$$.
  13. GameCubeFan
    Apr 14, 2003
    I have played this game on my Friends XBOX, and I have got to be honest. It played and sounded better on the Xbox. I have Spinter Cell on my Game Cube, but The xbox version is better. Oh well, I dont care. You've got to congradulate Mircrosft , for making one hell of a console. Ohh btw The Playstation Version looks totally rubbish(no joke). In order the Xbox version is the best, then I have played this game on my Friends XBOX, and I have got to be honest. It played and sounded better on the Xbox. I have Spinter Cell on my Game Cube, but The xbox version is better. Oh well, I dont care. You've got to congradulate Mircrosft , for making one hell of a console. Ohh btw The Playstation Version looks totally rubbish(no joke). In order the Xbox version is the best, then GC at last by far is the PS2.. Expand
  14. Steven
    Jun 19, 2003
    Awesome and compelling... having problems already... And i've only beat the 1st mission! Also, its very lifelike--as lets say you jump from a 10 ft high building, you'll take life(a lot in this game...)
  15. TessaN.
    Mar 22, 2004
    It's full of suspense...feels like you're part of the game.......when i got done playing, my heart was pumping.
  16. Nov 30, 2013
    This is the first game in the classic Splinter Cell series. This is a hardcore stealth game. The voice acting is superb and the story is marvelous. This is a must play and own for stealth fans.

1. It stands as one of the essential games to own on the platform, providing it's your one and only games system.
  2. Astounding.
  3. With its incredible gameplay, excellent atmosphere and great graphics, Splinter Cell is a great game that shouldn’t be missed by any self respecting GameCube owner.