Tony Hawk's Underground GameCube

8.5

1. RyanM.
    Feb 20, 2004
    I really don't see what is so great about this game. The adventure is short, and easy. I do find the create a character good, but this game lacks...fun. It just doesn't have the spark that I got from other games, and though i bet everyone in the world is disagreeing with me, i believe this game is below average, and lacks the multiplayer I so desperately relied on.
  2. NormanO.
    Apr 15, 2004
    It was damn good.

#36 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2003
#26 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2003

1. games(TM)
    Year on year, the main modes in the THPS games have moved further away from traditional over-the-top skating to encompass more and more 'crazy' goals, something we're not entirely sure we approve of. One thing we are sure of, though, is that the core skating engine makes for by far the best extreme sports game of this generation. [Christmas 2003, p.98]
  2. With its great innovations, high level of polish, and great level design and objectives - not to mention the load of customization options - I simply couldn't put it down.
  3. With an enormous amount of customizable options, absorbing story mode and large mod community, T.H.U.G. provides just about anything a gamer could want in a skateboarding title without grabbing a board and hitting the streets. Combine that with the ability to "place" yourself into the game with the face mapping feature, and you have a product that could easily be considered one of the best games of the year.