Worms 3D GameCube

7.8

1. Apr 22, 2011
    The game had so much potential, with a variety of crazy weapons and lots of customizable parts. However they can't make up for the fact that this game is just frustrating. The controls just don't work, its very much about trial and error, which while that can be expected it should not be as large a part of the game as it is.
  2. DallasP.
    Jan 22, 2008
    The camera takes getting used to and it crashed on me a couple times but otherwise very fun. I'm a fan of Worms World Party and while this isn't quite as fun as that, it's still enjoyable, especially in two player mode. I did miss not being able to tunnel but that's life. If you like the Worms games, it is worth checking out.
  3. BrendanC.
    Mar 29, 2007
    I think it is the worst game I ever played. I'm going to be blunt, it's just a stupid game. I can't get past how annoying the stupidity of all the characters are. All their stupid sounds they make and even the way they look makes me want to kill myself. I honestly don't know how people can actually take this pitiful excuse for a game seriously.
  4. DanielM.
    Nov 2, 2004
    The best multiplayer game bar wario ware.
  5. BBoyle
    Apr 19, 2004
    This is one of my favorite games right now. it is freakin sweet. worms battles on big screens rock.
  6. PaulK.
    Mar 11, 2004
    Great game.
  7. Bigpie
    Feb 8, 2004
    True, it's not traditional worms. True, the controls are tough to get used to. But once you (a) get over it and (b) get used to it, there's no better worms.
  8. Thescon
    Jan 17, 2004
    It's the dullest, most confusing game on the gamecube with crap graphics and not addictive as its 2d companions.
  9. Leegilbertf
    Jan 7, 2004
    I'm afraid i can only rate this game 1 as my fingers are to fat to hold the controller im sure you skinny people enjoy it though.
    Dec 21, 2003
    I have played all of the worms games and i ve got to say... THIS GAME ROCKS BIG TIME... if you couldnt stop playin 2d vs 2d now you can nukeem in all new and easier ways lol.
  11. JamesS.
    Dec 16, 2003
    Great.
  12. CharlieP.
    Dec 15, 2003
    Having never played any of the original Worms series I did not know what to expect. But I have to say it is one of most enjoyable games I have ever played on the Gamecube. Good graphics, very playable and even better if all your mates are round.
  13. TimK.
    Dec 7, 2003
    Great fun, the only thing that bothers is that its hard to master. But if your into it, you can't get out of it. A great game, good graphics, nice gameplay and high replay.

#17 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. Despite the criticisms, Team 17 has still managed to pull off an impressive evolution of a much-loved series. The core game has remained barely unchanged, but the 3D engine introduces a lot of unexpected elements to get used to, both good and bad.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Singleplayer is weak - despite well-worked tutorial and mission modes it always feels like target practice for combat with friends - and the lack of online support disappoints. But despite a potentially hazardous dimensional switch, it remains as appealing a way of antagonising your friends as ever. [Dec 2003, p.108]
  3. If you dig its goofy sense of humor, or if you're a fan of previous Worms games, you might find something to like once you get past the 3D-induced flaws.