8.7

1. Nov 7, 2011
    It is fun to play as all of your favorite X-Men characters with 4 at a time. You fight many kinds of enemies and the fighting strategies you can use in this game are endless.
  2. Geogre
    May 1, 2005
    It' a friging awesome game Rouge hot. I think Anna Paquin and Shawn Ashmore did a awsome job as playing Rouge and Icemen.
  3. JDub
    Dec 28, 2004
    This game is sick and there has to be a sequel.
  4. Chaos
    Oct 5, 2004
    I loved this game! I was suprised to see Alex (Havok) as a bad guy... although he may be unlockable. I loved Jamie's cameo and that Kurt was so useful. Cyke was also useful no matter what others say, I could do 759 damage in one hit from him.
  5. MattZ.
    Oct 4, 2004
    this is one of the best games ever you have to make a sequal hopfully on the the next one you can play as good or evil.
  6. JCKnight
    Sep 23, 2004
    Best Game in the world!!! Voice casting is great, action is awesome, weide large maps a definite plus. 100% great.
  7. LGDGamer
    Sep 22, 2004
    This game is excellent! Out of all of the X-Men video games, this is the best one. Its very fun and addicting. Especially if you are a fan, I recommend buying this game!
  8. W.C.
    Feb 19, 2004
    So far, this game looks pretty cool. It hasn't come out yet. But I bet I could I figure out the 15 characters is the game. For sure, there will be Wolverine and Storm. And, on the the screen shots, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Cyclops, Iceman, and Colossus. And, based on an interview I saw with the game producer, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Marrow (?) will probably be in the game. So far, this game looks pretty cool. It hasn't come out yet. But I bet I could I figure out the 15 characters is the game. For sure, there will be Wolverine and Storm. And, on the the screen shots, Marvel Girl (Jean Grey), Cyclops, Iceman, and Colossus. And, based on an interview I saw with the game producer, Gambit, Nightcrawler, and Marrow (?) will probably be in the game. That's 9 guys. My best guess for the next six is: Pyslocke, Beast, Archangel, Forge, Havok, and maybe Banshee. But hopefully some underdogs may appear like Shadowcat or Shatterstar. But it supposed to be based on the Ultimate X-men, so I don't think those two will be in the game. So far, based on reviews and screenshots, and the fact that the game won't come out for about 8 months, I'd say this game will be SPECTACULAR! Expand
  9. Nov 7, 2011

1. RPGs and action games are delicious like ice cream, and X-Men: Legends managed to create a happy combination of the two.
  2. It's far from perfect, but Marvel fans have been served well, and those who like their Gauntlet served with extra statistics will have a game they can place just behind the last Dark Alliance. [Dec 2004, p.109]
  3. I demand a sequel. You hear me Activision, I must have it. There are so many possible story lines and fresh villains to use. I would easily pay upwards of two-hundred dollars for a sequel.