9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011 iOS

• Release Date: Jul 8, 2010
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jun 4, 2011
    I have played many different kinds of baseball games but this one is one of the best in a long time with a true old school feel to it. This game is missing some things of course so please add them in the next update and keep up the fantastic work. Please add a Fantasy Mode so we can draft our own players to a team. Please add Game Center so we can have an online multiplayer mode and trackI have played many different kinds of baseball games but this one is one of the best in a long time with a true old school feel to it. This game is missing some things of course so please add them in the next update and keep up the fantastic work. Please add a Fantasy Mode so we can draft our own players to a team. Please add Game Center so we can have an online multiplayer mode and track stats with others. Online multiplayer is so important to this game and I'm so shocked it I still missing this. Please add some of the games greats so we can play with our all time favorite players. This is also a huge must for such a great game like this. Expand

1. Feb 3, 2011
    A great, simple baseball game that is only hindered by my previous addiction to Homerun Battle 3D. I love the simplicity of the game itself and find myself playing the game at times when I'm definitely not supposed to (like in the bathroom), but with a better batting system, smoother graphics and fonts, and a simplified upgrade system, this one would be a true, must have game.
  2. Feb 3, 2011
    An honest, though underwhelming effort, 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011 toys too much with game balancing in an effort to deliver high drama.
  3. Feb 3, 2011
    With entertaining gameplay, a multi-season franchise mode, an excellent homerun derby mode, and endless possibilities for card collection and customization, 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2011 is the strongest entry in the baseball game genre to date.